First of all sorry for my bad English...
    So, i have iPhone 8 GB, it came with firmware 1.1.2, bootloader was 4.6.
    After few month i updated firmware to 1.1.4 version and unlocked it with Ziphone 3.0, and now i have 3.9 bootloader. I didnt new what is bootloader's purpose(curiosity killed the cat :-)) so i wanted to upgrade it to 4.6. I downloaded BootNeuter and flashed my iphone. After that i had several problems, it locks after call, so i have to press all buttons it has to unlock (restart) phone, when it was on charger his temperature was very high and the bell didnt work so good. It had a lot of crashes so i had to restore it. After that iphone was fixed but i still have minor problems. I tried all software that i could find so i think this is the problem. What can i do now? How can i virginize my iphone? I read on this forum about virginizing but i couldnt find decent answer... Please help... Thanx for all answers. iGreetings to all members
    2008-05-17 01:40 PM
    Virginizing wont work... Try refurbishing with Ziphone and then restoring to 1.1.4
    2008-05-17 01:42 PM
    Search and read up on winpwn (windows) and pwnage tool (mac) they are a much safer jailbreak and unlock. Best thing I've ever done to mine and it's completely reversible with a restore to an original firmware.
    2008-05-17 02:30 PM
    HAHA! You REALLY think,that BETA PWNAGE for Windows,is MORE safier,then iPlus/iLiberty?
    2008-05-17 02:33 PM
    What means "refurbish"??? How can i do that with Ziphone? DFU mode than restore? Erase baseband?
    2008-05-17 09:12 PM
    "After that iphone was fixed but i still have minor problems." Be more specific.
    2008-05-17 09:25 PM
    Sometimes it locks again like he use to... When i finish call it locks and then i have to press home and sleep button to restart and than it's ok. When i enter into some menu or into phonebook i can'nt go back, i have to press all contacts button milion times .(its not problem just for phonebook, its for everything). I dont know maybe its normal to do that, nothing is perfect... In the begining everything was ok. BTW i founded answer for my question (how can i refrubish iphone)... Ziphone 3.0 doesnt have that option but 2.6b has. thanx for your answers...
    2008-05-18 12:07 AM
    I have solved my problems with refurbishing option on Ziphone 2.6b (version 3.0 doesnt have this option) and restoring to 1.1.4 Thanx Apple iPie for advice!!! Then I used iLibery instead of Ziphone and everything is ok now... iPhone is working like a charm. iGreetings to all members
    2008-05-20 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD