My iphone freezes with the spiral loading screen so i have to restart it using the home and power button at the same time for 10 seconds for it to restart but it gets stuck and i have to restore my whole phone to get it to turn on again.

i've had to restore and all my apps and sources and jailbreak again 3 times now once it froze when i closed summerboard through customize and once it froze after i added 1.1.4 compatibility patch and SUID LIB FIX.

anyone have any idea why its doing this or how to prevent it before i just sell my phone?
    2008-05-20 10:26 AM
    My iphone freezes with the spiral loading screen so i have to restart it using the home and power button at the same time for 10 seconds for it to restart but it gets stuck and i have to restore my whole phone to get it to turn on again.

i've had to restore and all my apps and sources and jailbreak again 3 times now once it froze when i closed summerboard through customize and once it froze after i added 1.1.4 compatibility patch and SUID LIB FIX.

anyone have any idea why its doing this or how to prevent it before i just sell my phone?
    Why don't you restore you iphone to 1.1.4 and setup it up as NEW, then jailbreak with pawnage tool on the Mac or iliberty on windows.

After the jailbreak, the first thing to do is install cydia. Then install a program. If the iphone works ok, then another, etc.
    2008-05-20 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD