Hello i looked everywhere on here andi cant seem to crack my iphone. I have been out for a bit and now i would like to crack my iphone 1.1.4. My iphone is the original iphone, Yes im one of the guys that stood in line to get the iphone when its first released. Well im back and i would like to crack my iphone. I have windows xp, iphone 1.1.4 upgrade and my itunes is upgrade also to the newest version. Iphone was upgrade through itunes.

i see that there is something called a zipphone? Is this what i will have to use. I dont have a mac and i didnt upgrade my iphone using zipphone.

can someone help i dont know what to do..

Do i have to downgrade or use a program?

thanks in advance
    mike
    2008-05-22 02:47 AM
    You should check out the guides section of this forum first, its in the upper navigation bar of this page. The knowledge base there should be very helpful.
    2008-05-22 03:31 AM
    the word "crack" will be useless in your searches...the term u need is jailbreak. start with the guides, then searches and use youtube if you need videos.

im just glad you didnt say you would pay someone to CRACK your iphone....ouch
    2008-05-22 03:52 AM
    Hello thanks for the response ok I did a search for jailbreak but only three
    comes up I checked the guide but I only see 1.1 and 1.2 can someone put a link up so I can see the instructions I don't want to brick my phone

Thanks
    Mike
    2008-05-22 06:23 AM
    What do you mean by "crack"?

Jailbreak im assuming?
    A Thanks is always nice =]
    2008-05-22 06:25 AM
    yes jailbreak that's what I ment
    2008-05-22 06:36 AM
    Ohhhhhh.

Well no you do not have to downgrade, and i suggest a program called "Winpwn".

It's a lot better for a lot of reasons.
    A Thanks is always nice =]
    2008-05-22 06:39 AM
    Why is winpwn better then ziphone? Can u tell me and is there a link for winpwn
    2008-05-22 07:33 AM
    I wouldn't suggest using winpwn if your new to this.
    What search engine are you using? I got hundreds of resaults for "jailbreak" and "ziphone".

Well here is the link for ZiPhone, ZiPhone Download Server - IPhone and IPod Touch Software

Don't forget to thank the people that help you!
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-05-22 08:39 AM
    hello I went balls out and I got to jailbreak my phone but I'm having a problem. SMSD and custmize does not work is there anything I'm doing wrong?
    2008-05-22 10:02 PM
    no idea about customize but my guess is that SMSD keeps bouncing for you? like turns on and quits to go back to the springboard. if that is the case SSH into the phone and reset the permission to 777
    2008-05-22 10:59 PM
    hello yes its bouncing around. Everytime I click on it , it would open then turn off so how do I SSH SMSD? What file should I use
    2008-05-23 12:40 AM
    To crack it, throw it at a sharp rock lol
    2008-05-23 06:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD