hi guys! I just tried unlocking my iphone and in the middle of it the power went out. Now my phone is just a black screen with white text, and its saying
    "IOIpodUSBDevice:: startIpodStack cant start! Need Configuration"

I cant turn it off, and its not even being recognized by my PC. I even tried running ziphone again and its not finding the phone. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your time
    -Moralz
    2008-06-03 11:12 PM
    hi guys! I just tried unlocking my iphone and in the middle of it the power went out. Now my phone is just a black screen with white text, and its saying
    "IOIpodUSBDevice:: startIpodStack cant start! Need Configuration"

I cant turn it off, and its not even being recognized by my PC. I even tried running ziphone again and its not finding the phone. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your time
    -Moralz
    Do this:

1. Hold the power and home buttons down (the iphone will power off after about 10 seconds, but keep holding those buttons down)
    2. After the iPhone powers off, (black screen) release the power button (but keep holding the home button down)
    3. After about 20 seconds or so, Itunes should see you iphone. It is now safe to release the home button, and your iPhone is in DFU mode.
    4. Now iTunes should see your iPhone and should ask you to automatically restore its firmware. Then restore to 1.1.4
    2008-06-03 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD