User Tag List

Hi,

I have really big problem with my iphone from yesterday, it happend when i was updating installer on my iphone and it just freezed, i turned it of with power and home button but after that it's stuck and stays freezed at itunes logo with an cable, the slider is also freezed...

I have tried to recovery it in itunes but it didn't worked for me, tried to downgrade by itune's do 1.1.1 and 1.0.2 and then ibrick it with boot up the phone but it still shows me a green screen (itunes downgrade needed :/ )...

When i was on 1.1.1 i tried to downgrade bootloader (ZiPhone) but it didn't helped and my iphone didn't scrool any of text when the downgrade was in use ...

Next i tried to ibooterwin (change addres of the wifi) and at the end i entered fsboot then ibooterwin said "?Syntax Error"...

Oh, 2 days ago i have upgraded my baseband to 04.04.05_G version and it all happedn from then...

I can't do anything on my iphone i can't turn on terminal i can only get to DFU MODE and recovery mode.

Is there any way to downgrade baseband from win without copying any files to iphone ?

Please help ...
    2008-06-22 04:47 PM
    First problem
    Never use Ziphone,it uses permenant ramdisk method and permanently downgrades the bootloader, thus spoiling the phone

Restore your phone using itunes to the latest version 1.1.4 (all the apps are compatible in that firmware)

Then Jailbreak,Unlock(Not required if your on AT&t plan),Activate(Not required if your on AT&t plan),Youtube fix,Cydia Installer,Installer(download it from the payloads option) Using iLiberty+ 1.3(Never use Ziphone)
    TADA Your DONE! Now all your problems will be fixed
    Done forget to backup ur personal items(contacts sms's etc) using itunes!
    Last edited by haseeb; 2008-06-22 at 07:17 PM.
    2008-06-22 07:08 PM
    First problem
    Never use Ziphone,it uses permenant ramdisk method and permanently downgrades the bootloader, thus spoiling the phone

Restore your phone using itunes to the latest version 1.1.4 (all the apps are compatible in that firmware)

Then Jailbreak,Unlock(Not required if your on AT&t plan),Activate(Not required if your on AT&t plan),Youtube fix,Cydia Installer,Installer(download it from the payloads option) Using iLiberty+ 1.3(Never use Ziphone)
    TADA Your DONE! Now all your problems will be fixed
    Done forget to backup ur personal items(contacts sms's etc) using itunes!
    he's beyond the point of backing up his data... ok turn the phone off.... OFFFF, hold home button well the phone is off plug it into your computer STILL HOLDING THE HOME BUTTON!!!! keep it held till you see the recovery screen (itunes logo + cable) once there shift+click restore and restore to 1.1.4, and then use either iliberty like Haseeb said or use Winpwn, you are relying to much on programs at this point i read the cocktail or programs you have tried, now keep in mind each one of those programs changes something on your device...

It Is What It Is...
    2008-06-23 04:24 AM
    Ok, so i have fixed my iphone in about 90%
    I made an ipsw file from winpwn and when i "recovered" it was still hanging, but i tried one more thing, change the mac addres of my wifi (it all started with problems in wifi), i've entered bad addres and it's working ... without wifi , dev no wifi fix didn't worked (table recovery) ... and with wifi turned on it was very warm at the top... so i decided to return my phone where i had bought it, and now i must wait 14 working days for some information ... unfortunettly i'm from poland, and it's impossible to get new iphone when you are returning one broken :/... i think i could had a hardware problem with the wifi chip (if it's possible) ... but thx for anserws it really helped
    2008-06-23 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD