i just virginized my phone. hooked it up to independence and it said i was running 1.02 jailbroken and unlocked. so i hit unactivate. independence then started this swirling circle and said " disconnected: waiting for iphone" also itunes will also not recognize my iphone. I tried holdind sleep and home til the phone restarted but i was left with the same results. any ideas

i just virginized my phone. hooked it up to independence and it said i was running 1.02 jailbroken and unlocked. so i hit unactivate. independence then started this swirling circle and said " disconnected: waiting for iphone" also itunes will also not recognize my iphone. I tried holdind sleep and home til the phone restarted but i was left with the same results. any ideas
    anybody out there?

also, at the unlock screen it says "activate iphone connect to itunes" but itunes will not recognize it. I tried my ipod and it was okay but not my iphone.
    Last edited by alectra82; 2007-12-09 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-09 09:58 AM
    try breezy i think u have mac
    i got somthin simelar bit i used ibrickr on my pc
    use this source http://kaisakura.org/Breezy-20071009.zip
    2007-12-09 10:51 AM
    enter in DFU mode see if itunes recognizes the phone in DFU. Probably it will recognize if yes then restore iphone with 1.0.2

if u virginize in order to upgrate to 1.1.1 then restore to 1.1.1
    2007-12-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD