please help!!! mine 1.1.2 OTB w/ bootloader 4.06 was jailbroken and acitvated and run fines with 1.1.1 version, i decided to upgraded to upgrade to 1.1.2 and jailbreak again ....but stupid i'm i forgot to st my iphone to never off mode, so during it jailbreaking it turn off and now it goes back to locked again, what should i do now?...please help do i they to restore with itune back 1.1.2 version and start over again? or any short cut?????
    2007-12-10 03:45 AM
    i have no idea what you just said
    2007-12-10 04:12 AM
    i have 1.1.2 OTB with bootloader 4.06 i downgraded to 1.1.1 and jialbroken, activated and running fine with 1.1.1 version for about week, except for phone function still locked and waiting for unlock patch during that week i set up my iphone never off mode ON for 2 minutes, my iphone will turn off in 2 minutes if not use, my iphone(pod) been running fine with 1.1.1 version until this morning i decided to continue to upgrade back to 1.1.2 version so i installed OKtoprep and and jailbreak with jailbreak 1.1.2 ......but so stupid i was, i forgot to reset OFF mode back to never, so during jailbreaking it turn off after two mintutes. now my iphone is upgraded back to 1.1.2 version and unable to jailbreak with jailbreak 1.1.2 version due to it keeps shutoff after two minutes...please help !!! how i turn OFF mode back to never? and how to jailbreaking again? do i need to retore back 1.1.2fw version and start over again ?....

could not continue to jailbreaking 1.1.2 due to my iphone turn off every 2 minutes due to i forgot to set it back to NEVER mode. now my iphone upgraded back to 1.1.2 version and locked.... what should i do now? retore back to origin version 1.1.2fw? and start over again from beginning? and how?.... please help!!!!!!anyone?????
    Last edited by dvd65; 2007-12-10 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-10 05:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD