Yes... Canada ..Hacked iPHONE, as it is not available in canada....

Can someone offer or direct me to directions how to upgrade or update if and when the new version for the iphone comes available ?

version 1.1.3!!

**** so it is not as smiple as update from itunes ********
    however I wait for someone to suggest update from itunes....that I can not!
    Last edited by mikejonessmith; 2007-12-11 at 10:47 PM.
    Windows XP SP2
    Toronto, Canada
    Apple iPhone (hacked)
    Network: FIDO
    Version 1.12 (3B48b)
    Model: M1712LL
    2007-12-11 10:22 PM
    2007-12-11 10:24 PM
    Jesus. People asking how to install 1.1.3 when it's not even out?

Anyone asking how to do this at this time, don't do it. EVER. You're dangerous, and will most likely DESTROY your phone
    2007-12-11 10:46 PM
    Do you guys know how I can install firmware 1.1.4? Haha!
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-12-11 10:50 PM
    I heard from this site www.peoplewhoaskstupidiphonequestions.com that firmware 2.0.1 will have AI and cook me dinner.

Would someone tell me how to load that on my phone so that when it comes out I will be ready and not have to do any actual work??

Thanks
    2.2 pwned!!
    2007-12-11 10:55 PM
    Maybe I can ask how would I interface the iphone with a window xp computer ???

Do you guys know how I can install firmware 1.1.4? Haha!
    Well it seems I have attracted a lot of unemployed kids… that just sit on the forum waiting to vent there sexual frustration.

If you are under 40 or sexual frustrated …. YOU NEED NOT APPLY…!!!!
    Last edited by mikejonessmith; 2007-12-11 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Windows XP SP2
    Toronto, Canada
    Apple iPhone (hacked)
    Version 1.12 (3B48b)
    2007-12-11 11:04 PM
    I heard from this site www.peoplewhoaskstupidiphonequestions.com that firmware 2.0.1 will have AI and cook me dinner.

Would someone tell me how to load that on my phone so that when it comes out I will be ready and not have to do any actual work??

Thanks
    Well it seems I have attracted a lot of unemployed kids…
    Windows XP SP2
    Toronto, Canada
    Apple iPhone (hacked)
    Version 1.12 (3B48b)
    2007-12-11 11:06 PM
    haha. this questions is there is only one way to install firmware on the iphone and thats thru the use of itunes. everyone knows that... and for the record, 1.1.3 isn't out. there are no copies of it online. for all we know, it doesn't exist until its on itunes. until its out, we have no idea whats in store.
    2007-12-11 11:09 PM
    Well it seems I have attracted a lot of unemployed kids…
    Not unemployed just sick of people asking stupid questions.

Once the f***ing firmware is released you can find a way to install it here with a simple search. Any other character jabs you want to take?? Or do you have another stupid question?

Thanks for the entertainment while Im at work though.
    Last edited by miketbone20; 2007-12-11 at 11:11 PM. Reason: spell check
    2.2 pwned!!
    2007-12-11 11:09 PM
    I was hoping for direction or help from the forum member on useful apps.

appts that can interface a windows xp to the apple iphone ...

and any useful hacks ...
    Windows XP SP2
    Toronto, Canada
    Apple iPhone (hacked)
    Version 1.12 (3B48b)
    2007-12-11 11:10 PM
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

This will show you the apps that you can use with XP. File browsers and the like. It gets pretty simple from there.
    2.2 pwned!!
    2007-12-11 11:16 PM

Thanks
    Not unemployed just sick of people asking stupid questions.

Once the f***ing firmware is released you can find a way to install it here with a simple search. Any other character jabs you want to take?? Or do you have another stupid question?

Thanks for the entertainment while Im at work though.

LAUGHTED MY *** OFF WITH THIS PIMPLE... this zit....lol

Sport no such thing as a stupid question …. However you might be too smart to understand that ….

I expect or it sounds like you have seen the question before, maybe because you have not stepped away from your computer for hours. A humble simple suggestion would be take a break from the computer it sound like you have rage… and you need a break …

Go out side and take a look a the real world … you are not solving world issues sitting in front of your computer … and yes I am truly impressed is your spelling and language …

ALL COMMENT I WOULD TELL MY CHILD …. !!! NOW TAKE A BREAK ..

http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

This will show you the apps that you can use with XP. File browsers and the like. It gets pretty simple from there.

THANKS for answering my question .... and cheers ....

bless.

haha. this questions is there is only one way to install firmware on the iphone and thats thru the use of itunes. everyone knows that... and for the record, 1.1.3 isn't out. there are no copies of it online. for all we know, it doesn't exist until its on itunes. until its out, we have no idea whats in store.

Thanks for you reply ... and thanks for the advice ...
    I must be one in a million ... because I did not know that it was not out.

Hence the question ... or as commented ...lol.... "stupid question"

cheers...
    Last edited by mikejonessmith; 2007-12-12 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Windows XP SP2
    Toronto, Canada
    Apple iPhone (hacked)
    Version 1.12 (3B48b)
    2007-12-11 11:22 PM
    Give the guy a break!!!
    BTW any one tried the 9.6.8 update? does the dishwasher app really works?

if anyone found that funny please thank me :-)
    Last edited by eyallevi9; 2007-12-11 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-12-11 11:23 PM
    LAUGHTED MY *** OF WITH THIS PIMPLE... this zit....lol

Sport no such think as a stupid question …. However you might be too bright to understand that ….

And I expect or it sounds like you have seen that question before, maybe because you have not stepped away from your computer for hours. A humble simple suggestion would be take a break from the computer it sound like you have rage… and you need a break …

Go out side and take a look a the real world … you are not solving world issues sitting in front of your computer … and yes I am truly impressed is your spelling and language …

ALL COMMENT I WOULD TELL MY CHILD …. !!! NOW TAKE A BREAK ..

THANKS for answering my question .... and cheers ....

bless.

Okay buddy... You use of capitol letters really speaks volumes of your character. I answered your questions and I put away the daggers. The thread is now complete. Plus lets do a spell check on your post before point out others use of language.
    2.2 pwned!!
    2007-12-11 11:23 PM
    Does Sarcasium make people feel better about themself ? or do they know that they are being sarcastic ?

I want to believe a simple answer YES or NO ... might be easier???
    Windows XP SP2
    Toronto, Canada
    Apple iPhone (hacked)
    Version 1.12 (3B48b)
    2007-12-11 11:25 PM
    Clean it up, folks, or I'm deleting this thread.

There is no such thing as 1.1.3, there is nowhere it is mentioned, and there is no reason for ANY of you to be randomly insulting each other on the internet. Original poster and all respondents included.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-12-11 11:26 PM
    Clean it up, folks, or I'm deleting this thread.

There is no such thing as 1.1.3, there is nowhere it is mentioned, and there is no reason for ANY of you to be randomly insulting each other on the internet. Original poster and all respondents included.

My post asked for help and articulate feedback … however that was not found but mockery, sarcasm and insults from a few members.

Thanks for cleaning it up.
    Windows XP SP2
    Toronto, Canada
    Apple iPhone (hacked)
    Version 1.12 (3B48b)
    2007-12-12 04:48 PM
    My post asked for help and articulate feedback … however that was not found but mockery, sarcasm and insults from a few members.
    Which was returned in kind, by yourself Mike. Don't pretend you're innocent in this. Version 1.1.3 will be available when you get the notification from within iTunes, as has always been the case with Apple updates. Rumors, speculation and hearsay mean nothing.

The obviousness of your question invited good natured jibbing; your response to that started a downward spiral of insults. Be done with it and move on.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-12-12 06:00 PM
    this tread is funny hahahaha!!!

i can understand where your coming from i also can't wait for 1.1.3 but it's not out as yet next time bro do some readying
    2007-12-12 08:28 PM
    Delete This Non Sense Thread Please!!!!!

Waste Of My Time Reading (as Entertaining As It Was)
    2007-12-12 08:55 PM
21 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD