Can anyone help me. I upgraded my phone from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 and jailbroke it, but I had to restore to 1.1.2 again because my phone app would constantly crash along with my settings.Also is there a way to fix that if I ever mange to get back to a 1.1.2 jailbroken phone. Anyway so now I ve managed to downgrade and used ibrickr to force it to activate screen.( After i get that error do I have to close itunes and ituneshelper before i run ibrickr). Then I jailbroke it with the *#307# method. Installed oktoprep and then opened itunes again and updated it back to 1.1.2. After that I closed itunes and ituneshelper and ran the 1.1.2 jailbreak software windows.bat. Everything went through fine except when it got to the screen that says "your phone is now jailbroken", it reboots once and then displays the cable logo with the cd screen and nothing else happens.I let it sit there for 20 minutes. Ive had to do this process at least ten times now and still get the same results. I also tried idemocracy 2.0, but after that finished it left all these words all over the screen. Luckily putting it back in dfu mode I was able to restore. But Im stuck, I just cant jailbreak this phone on 1.1.2. Is there a different way to complete this or get my firmware and baseband back to 1.1.1. Please anyone let me know if Im forgetting to do something or doing something wrong. I miss my apps and this stock iphone is not normal for me. Shouldnt have made that stupid decision to go to 1.1.2 when 1.1.1 was working fine for me. So If anyone could please lendind a helping hand I would be more than greatful. You can contact me here or at [email protected] anytime.

Also Does it matter which version of itunes you use cause Im at 7.5. I was at 7.4.3.1 but updated it today. I Dont mean to be a pain, but Im just mad that I cannot get this to work.Like what I said before it worked that first time but I was allready on 1.1.1 and didnt have to downgrade. So could that be why the first time worked and these time are not. Im just so lost.

Please some help,

Jordan
    Last edited by jrdan24; 2007-12-13 at 05:02 AM.
    2007-12-13 03:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD