User Tag List

Last night I jailbroke my iPhone ( upgraded it to 1.1.2 then downgrade then jailbreak it) but the whole day today my iPhone did not have any service at all. I even restored it to factory settings then jailbreak it again but that didn't work. My dads iPhone had service the whole day though. Can anyone help me with what the problem is?
    2007-12-27 02:47 AM
    1.1.2 uses a different version baseband....you WONT have reception until you upgrade back to 1.1.2, which is not hard once you have downgraded to 1.1.1, follow the guide its easy.
    2007-12-27 03:06 AM
    thanks i got service again after i finished but i lost almost all my contacts.. is this normal and is there a way to get them back?
    2007-12-27 07:32 PM
    thanks i got service again after i finished but i lost almost all my contacts.. is this normal and is there a way to get them back?
    You contacts should be restored the next time you sync your iPhone with iTunes. Your contacts are stored on your computer (Outlook for PC, Address Book for Mac)
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-12-27 08:10 PM
    yeah but my phone synced with the one i created during the process when i had to set a new phone... so now i only got the contacts that i had like 3 months ago so the new ones are gone
    2007-12-27 08:16 PM
    yeah but my phone synced with the one i created during the process when i had to set a new phone... so now i only got the contacts that i had like 3 months ago so the new ones are gone
    Let me get this straight, so over the last three months, you've added contacts to your iPhone and never synced with iTunes to back them up? If so, they're gone.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-12-27 08:24 PM
    no........ i synced it right before i jailbroke it.
    2007-12-28 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD