User Tag List

I just got mine yesterday so I wasn't around for the 1.1.4 update. How long after the 1.1.4 update was it before they released the jailbreak / unlock?
    sorry not 1.1.4 but 1.1.2 OTB and people had to wait like 2 months for unlock.
    2008-07-14 07:47 PM
    It is a pointless thread taking up space on the server and quite honestly is a complete waste of time. I can honestly tell you that the next time I see a post by him I will completely ignore it, serious or not.
    Actually it is saving space b/c it eliminates the 101 dumbass *** threads asking when 2.0 jb/unlocked will be released. Get your panties outta of bunch...

Everyone cracks me up of how damn impatient people are...its not like your phone doesnt work or anything w/o 2.0. Or how all these people upgraded to 2.0 after like a thousand reminders not to upgrade... Everyone needs to just chill.....
    2008-07-14 09:52 PM
    sorry not 1.1.4 but 1.1.2 OTB and people had to wait like 2 months for unlock.
    Hmm. Don't think it will be near that long on this one thankfully. Some of the other mac forums are saying tomorrow.
    2008-07-14 09:59 PM
    Actually it is saving space b/c it eliminates the 101 dumbass *** threads asking when 2.0 jb/unlocked will be released. Get your panties outta of bunch...

Everyone cracks me up of how damn impatient people are...its not like your phone doesnt work or anything w/o 2.0. Or how all these people upgraded to 2.0 after like a thousand reminders not to upgrade... Everyone needs to just chill.....

Thank god someone has some sense in the world!
    2008-07-15 01:12 AM
    i installed 2.0 now i can use my iphone till the jailbreak comes out for it?!
    2008-07-18 01:53 PM
25 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD