I have a new OOB iphone version 1.1.2 - 04.02.13_G - week 49.

I am just trying to jailbreak it I use itunes and iNdependence to downgrade to 1.1.1. I use the *#307# method to change the Wifi settings and access Safari.

The problem I am having is I cannot connect to jailbreakme.com or any web site. I found my network under Settings/Wifi Networks, the wifi logo in the upper left hand corner is showing. No matter how many times I try I cannot connect to any websites. I get "Safari cant find the server."

I did a search and all results talked about not being able to access or install from jailbreakme.com not having trouble with the wifi.

Any suggestions
    2007-12-29 03:15 PM
    Make sure the Wi-Fi is working, as in can you connect with your computer? and restoring it couldn't hurt.
    2007-12-29 04:27 PM
    Yes the connection is working. I am able to connect to other websites but some are real slow, is this common. I have a pretty fast connection on my mac.

So it seems its just the website jailbreakme.com. How long should it take? I finally was able to click the install appsnap button but it never goes thru.

How do you know if it is installed???
    Last edited by rah10; 2007-12-29 at 07:45 PM.
    2007-12-29 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.