HAS ANYONE TRYED THIS YET

Iphone Unlocking

2008-07-13 09:11 PM
    Don't pay for that.

this person must be spamming
    Last edited by Street; 2008-07-13 at 10:11 PM.
    2008-07-13 10:08 PM
    he wrote that they have 2.0 unlock.
    must be a fake
    2008-07-13 10:26 PM
    Why would anyone on this site pay for unlocking software where there are so many available from the true developers for free. Most likely this is just another site set up by someone to sell free jailbreak software to make money, there was another one found only a week ago selling Winpwn for 30! see this quote from the iPhone Dev Team Blog
    So, earlier today we were alerted to a scummy, scammy and not-at-all-nice operation at iPhone Unlock UK - 1 Click iPhone Unlocking Software . These guys are selling our PwnageTool application. The people at this ‘company’ have modified our application (in a rather amateurish way) and sell this to people for 29.99. This is unfortunate as we’ve all put in lots of time to bring you this application for FREE. We didn’t license this application to them, we don’t license it to anyone. The application even contains the PwnageTool helpfile and original credits! Well, thanks to Jody Sanders of 118 Bromyard Road, Worcester, United Kingdom for bringing you this scam, he or she can be found drinking in the Garabaldi Pub in Bromyard Road, Worcester why not pop in and buy them a pint. Oh, and the direct link to the PwnageTool clone is here, but please don’t click on it as it might put an unnecessary strain on their servers, and cost them lots of money in bandwidth fees.
    iPhone 5s 64gb iOS 7
    rMBP 15" 16gb 500gb
    @c0ff33a and @PhoneMainiac
    2008-07-13 11:02 PM
    i think too!

they are money leecher! they are all ******* basterd!!!!!!
    be ware of them i send them fake paypal account and they even don't allow to go to next page to download software! they said we will contact you soon! dumasses

if you upgrade to 2.2 and then downgrade to 2.1 base band is still on 2.28 mean 2.2 baseband and so any software like pwntool or and **** can't fix it or erase it don't waste your time just buy 1 turbo sim or gevy 3g pluse or else to unlock you phone on any version till 2.2!

i don't know why ziphone.com web site advertise for those sick mother fuckers! ziphone team most responde!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2008-12-23 10:37 AM
    This site is fake see today i buy this in 25$ for iphone 4 4.1 for unlock see what he send me i send u URL
    check all this
    UnlockiPhoneUS.com - Members Area
    check this
    these ppl are really bastered
    2010-10-26 03:16 PM
    This site is fake see today i buy this in 25$ for iphone 4 4.1 for unlock see what he send me i send u URL
    check all this
    UnlockiPhoneUS.com - Members Area
    check this
    these ppl are really bastered
    I'm sorry you got scammed, if you paid via paypal you might be able to dispute the charge depending on which firmware/baseband your device is running
    2010-10-26 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD