do i have to downgrade to 1.1.1 1st b4 using idemocracy cu now i have a oob 1.1.2 4.6 bl and i juss want it jailbroken no unlock juss 3rd party apps
    2007-12-30 08:59 PM
    Yes
    2007-12-30 09:02 PM
    n den i can use da wifiless version?
    2007-12-30 09:07 PM
    n den i can use da wifiless version?
    I don't believe an OTB 1.1.2 can be unlocked yet. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

PS....It's really hard to understand typed slang!
    2007-12-31 06:19 AM
    I don't believe an OTB 1.1.2 can be unlocked yet. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

PS....It's really hard to understand typed slang!

You are correct, no unlock for OTB yet. Coming soon though
    2007-12-31 09:55 AM
    He dont want too unlock his phone he wants to jailbreak it.

i did mine by following this guide mate real easy to do took about 20 minutes.

http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18284

hope that helps.
    2007-12-31 10:05 AM
    He dont want too unlock his phone he wants to jailbreak it.

i did mine by following this guide mate real easy to do took about 20 minutes.

http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18284

hope that helps.
    I also just read that 1.1.2 OTB cant be jailbroken either? Or its not 100% for sure way it'll work. I've been tryin to downgrade to 1.1.1 and after my ipod starts working normal again i always end back up in 1.1.2.
    2008-01-01 12:11 AM
    I also just read that 1.1.2 OTB cant be jailbroken either? Or its not 100% for sure way it'll work. I've been tryin to downgrade to 1.1.1 and after my ipod starts working normal again i always end back up in 1.1.2.
    dont know where you read that mate but mines a 1.1.2 otb and i managed to succesfully activate and jailbreak my iphone using that guide i posted in my above post.
    2008-01-01 12:13 AM
    dont know where you read that mate but mines a 1.1.2 otb and i managed to succesfully activate and jailbreak my iphone using that guide i posted in my above post.
    I'm goin to try this again when i get home. I jus dont know why i cant get it to go into 1.1.1. everytime i do the update and then kick it out i still always end up in 1.1.2. But i'm gonna try when i get home. I dont wanna activate it i jus wanna jailbreak it so i can install apps
    2008-01-01 12:52 AM
    I'm goin to try this again when i get home. I jus dont know why i cant get it to go into 1.1.1. everytime i do the update and then kick it out i still always end up in 1.1.2. But i'm gonna try when i get home. I dont wanna activate it i jus wanna jailbreak it so i can install apps
    you have too activate it mate or you cant get in too jailbreak it, its really easy just a case of dialing a few numbers..

keep us posted.
    2008-01-01 12:53 AM
    you have too activate it mate or you cant get in too jailbreak it, its really easy just a case of dialing a few numbers..

keep us posted.
    I guess i meant to say i already have it activated through AT&T. I jus wanna jailbreak it. I dont need to activate it as it already is. If that helps? Or if that is an issue to why it wont downgrade?
    2008-01-01 01:50 AM
    I guess i meant to say i already have it activated through AT&T. I jus wanna jailbreak it. I dont need to activate it as it already is. If that helps? Or if that is an issue to why it wont downgrade?
    im not 100% as i did mine right out the box, but i think even if you already have activated it, when you downgrade or restore you have too activate again. it wont effect changing the firmware thought thats for sure..

im sure some of the more experianced guys on here will be able too help out more.
    2008-01-01 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD