Hey everyone i'm form canada my service provider is fido...i tried updating to 2.0 from 1.1.4 firmware...dumbass move on my part...i was reading through the threads on here...i read one by Poseidon79...http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...0-1-1-4-a.html...anyways i got to the part 8...i restored it once an error came up 1015 i restored it twice like he said and the error came up again...is the error suppose to go away after the second time i restore it??? because i took it out of recovery mode wit iLiberty and nothing happened...i get an itunes logo wit the plug...as well as a slider bar that says SLIDE FOR EMERGENCY??? Any Ideas???? much appreciated. peeace JP
    2008-07-20 10:53 PM
    I don't understand your question. You have stated exactly what my guide says will happen. You DFU first.. get error 1015.. you restore AGAIN.. get error 1015. Use iLiberty to jump out of recovery mode and then use kiphone to erase your baseband. ???
    2008-07-21 06:58 PM
    i figured it out poseidon...thank u very much...without ur post i would be throwing my iphone out with the wind...peeeace JP
    2008-07-23 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD