So I followed all of the directions of how to install ssh. I think I did it correctly, often when I entered in some of the line it didn't give me any response (I know in the guide it says this is normal for some of them, but I feel like it did it on more than what the guide said.

Anyway, I think I have ssh installed, and now I'm trying to install NES. The guide to do this just came out, but it says to open 2 terminal windows, and JAILBREAK on one of them and do other things on the other one. I have already Jailbreaked my phone using iActivator, do I need to jailbreak it again using the terminal? Do I need to lock it again at this point?

Sorry, total noob over here, really I've never used terminal before but I followed all of the instructions so it should have worked fine.. help would be greatly appreciated..

Dave
    2007-08-14 03:44 PM
    So I followed all of the directions of how to install ssh. I think I did it correctly, often when I entered in some of the line it didn't give me any response (I know in the guide it says this is normal for some of them, but I feel like it did it on more than what the guide said.

Anyway, I think I have ssh installed, and now I'm trying to install NES. The guide to do this just came out, but it says to open 2 terminal windows, and JAILBREAK on one of them and do other things on the other one. I have already Jailbreaked my phone using iActivator, do I need to jailbreak it again using the terminal? Do I need to lock it again at this point?

Sorry, total noob over here, really I've never used terminal before but I followed all of the instructions so it should have worked fine.. help would be greatly appreciated..

Dave
    If you've jailbreaked once, you shouldn't have to do it again unless you updated the phone.
    2007-08-14 03:58 PM
    If you've jailbreaked once, you shouldn't have to do it again unless you updated the phone.
    Right but the NES add guide in the mac section of guides says I have to have 2 terminal windows open one with the JAILBREAK and one with something else and apparently you have to do things in them simultaneously?
    2007-08-14 05:24 PM
    how do i get iActivator for Windows XP??
    i'm sorry..but my iPhone keeps on getting the message of error 1011..and then i saw this way of rebooting it...so i'm trying it out...but i can't use the dmg file on windows..where do i get an iActivator for Windows...please help..
    2007-11-11 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD