User Tag List

ATTENTION: It has come to my attention, that updating to 1.1.3 on an unlocked iphone will BRICK your phone and is irreversible at the moment. Firmware 1.1.3 iphones can NOT be downgraded. If you try to downgrade your 1.1.3 iphone after the update, your phone will be a useless brick until you update to 1.1.3 again. Jailbroken iphones will survive the update only if you restore first.
    So before we have hundreds of threads "HELP!!! MY IPHONE IS BRICKED" everyone should read this thread. So if you enjoy your unapproved 3rd party apps, DO NOT UPDATE. Im sure in a few days we will have a 1.1.3 prep file, in which then it would be safe to update.
    Thankyou and happy modding.
    2008-01-15 11:37 PM
    so as of right now just wait for a 1.1.3 prep file...
    2008-01-16 01:24 AM
    I'm working on a downgrade for 1.1.3 to 1.1.2 jailbroken and working. Hang tight
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.
    2008-01-16 01:32 AM
    I'm not sure if we're going to be able to downgrade guys. Right now the odds are against us; but aren't they always. Hopefully we can get a 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 prep file, but until then i'm not upgrading If only there was someone to test the downgrading. Maybe there might be a way for us to get it into dfu in 1.1.2 and then downgrade to 1.1.1 and kick it out of restore mode with the apptapp installer. Seems like it would be similar to the way 1.1.2 was jailbroken and how we had to kick it out of dfu using the installer to reboot the device. lets be hopeful!
    2008-01-16 01:55 AM
    Im testing all that you crazy kid. check out my post!
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.
    2008-01-16 03:44 AM
    waiting for 1.1.3. not jumping the gun this time
    2008-01-16 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD