http://gsm.com.vn/home/?ns=Product&a...t=130&view=210

some 1 on hackintosh found this and they said its the unlcok 4 1.1.3 so can sum1 help
    2008-01-17 03:21 AM
    I have sent the site to my friend who has a vietnamese room mate. he is going to translate the gist of what is written on the page. I'll be honest, I am not very hopeful because aside from china this place is king of knockoffs and nobody else really knows about it so...
    2008-01-17 04:43 AM
    It's true. I'm Vietnamese.
    They use hardware unlock method. They unlocked my uncle's OTB 1.1.2 a month ago, so I think with 1.1.3 hardware unlock is still possible.
    Ofcourse another way they say to unlock (only) OTB 1.1.2 is use a sim adaptor (fake sim)
    "King of knockoff", please don't say about my people like that. You really don't know anything about us.
    2008-01-17 04:07 PM
    Lol I have been ripped off and seen many vietnamese knock-offs things before. Nothing about "your people" in general. If it wasn't true, I wouldn't say it. And btw the vietnamese friend I told you about got back to me and said that it is an unlock service, nothing more. Whether it is real or not, I couldn't say.
    @fallen_evil: Don't take it personal man. Nothing wrong with your "people" at least nothing more than "my people" who apparently like to lock you to AT&T with your iphone contract (yes I am referring to white corporate America). We wouldn;t have all these unlocks popping up and not knowing whether to trust them or not if it wasn;t for "my people" in the first place
    2008-01-17 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD