Hi all

I have done over 20 iphones unlocking etc so understand the basics quite well.

But my mate has broken his OTB 1.1.1 US iphone and I cant for the love of money fix it.

When ever he uses any simcard he gets the carrier logo and signal but cant recieve or make calls. The error message is " call failed "

I have upgraded to 1.1.2 and this didnt work. I have downgraded to 1.0.2 and virginisted the baseband again. I then jailbroke and ran anysim 1.1 still no joy.

I have then upgraded to 1.1.1 and ran jailbreakme.com and then anysim 1.1.1 again. Still no joy.

Currently its in 1.0.2 and running anysim 1.1

I have checked the IEMI and its correct, its not got the 0049 problem.

The really strange thing is that SMS messages work in and out, its just making phone calls in and out.

I have searched many many forums and only one guy said to change the caller ID within the settings. I done this and it has not helped.

Could anyone help me please its really weird.

I have 4 different sim cards here and all work in my iphone so its not the cards.

Many thanks
    2008-01-17 11:42 AM
    hi
    i tested new version 1.1.3 and u i fcuked my iphone now wat should i do
    br
    2008-01-17 01:08 PM
    hi
    i tested new version 1.1.3 and u i fcuked my iphone now wat should i do
    br
    Sorry but I'm not using 1.1.3. Can you please keep this post to the point.

Many Thanks
    2008-01-17 03:01 PM
    Hello I am new and my life will most likely be short lived here as I do not own an iphone nor do I have the desire to won one, lol! Anyhoo, I went through a lot to get signed up and come back to this very thread and post about how I fixed my brother's iphone error...

I went to "settings" "general" "reset" "reset network" phone works great again ;o)
    2008-08-05 03:58 PM
    You need to download (if its still there) iWorld from installer, and set it to your locale. This should fix the problem you're having.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-08-05 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD