Terminal not responding after ssh [email protected] ,im on a mac
    Help
    2008-01-27 01:47 PM
    lol. stop ********, it takes 2 seconds to fix it for people knowing what they are doing and 30 seconds for lamers like yourself.

DEV team did a great job with hacking! so show some respect, or update your phone to 1.1.3, use your contracted at&t simcard and enjoy all six or so applications Apple gave you.
    Yeah...I'm guessing you haven't read my latest posts? This one sole handed made you look like the being mislead idiot here.
    2008-01-27 02:05 PM
    Yeah...I'm guessing you haven't read my latest posts? This one sole handed made you look like the being mislead idiot here.
    sorry my life is not about following your meanigless posts.

the bottom line is, if you don't know basic unix, don't be an early adopter and sit back and wait for some simple solution till everything gets fixed.

it seems to me you are like those "script kiddies" at hackint0sh trying to be leet hackers by running every script or app they can find in repos and then asking how to get rid off simlock...
    2008-01-27 02:12 PM
    I'm following the tutorial at http://www.hackthatphone.com/113/iph..._mac_easy.html , and am on step 6. How on earth do I SSH into the iPhone using terminal? I have tried typing ssh -l root 192.168.x.x . It then requests my password, which i type followed by enter. It then appears with "-sh-3.2", and whenever I type something in, it closes the connection :S
    Any help?
    2008-01-27 02:16 PM
    same , please help
    2008-01-27 02:18 PM
    Try turning autolock on, should help keep the wifi link up
    the sh prompt is what you want
    2008-01-27 02:20 PM
    use ibrickr way easier and works sweet for anyone i know who used it !!!!
    2008-01-27 02:25 PM
    Just done the new official jailbreak and it worked well.

EDGE - check
    hybrid - check
    locate - check
    visual voicemail - check
    caller id/int prefix - check
    itunes preview - check

All 'out of the box' so to speak - no faffing around with fixes for anything!

Really would recommend anyone who used nates to use the official one. How anyone can have any confidence in Nate's when they've had to patch/fix the hell out of it to get things working I don't know...
    2008-01-27 04:03 PM
    I have successfully and flawlessly made this jailbreak from NateTrue's 1.1.3 and it only took about an hour. It was easier than I thought it would be. If anyone is having trouble with this feel free to IM me on AIM I will walk you through it.

iBrickr has a lot of bugs (if your referring to NateTrue's release). Yes it is much easier to use but locate me doesn't work, it's not SDK App ready, the locate feature doesn't work, there are random errors with text messaging, and mail doesn't work either. So what's the point?

I suggest downgrading to 1.1.1, Jailbreaking (then OktoPrep) and upgrade to Jailbroken 1.1.2. Then do this official dev team jailbreak for 1.1.3. Trust me it IS worth the hassle.
    Last edited by DirtyDan; 2008-01-27 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-27 05:41 PM
    iBrickr has a lot of bugs (if your referring to NateTrue's release). Yes it is much easier to use but locate me doesn't work, it's not SDK App ready, the locate feature doesn't work, there are random errors with text messaging, and mail doesn't work either. So what's the point?

I suggest downgrading to 1.1.1, Jailbreaking (then OktoPrep) and upgrade to Jailbroken 1.1.2. Then do this official dev team jailbreak for 1.1.3. Trust me it IS worth the hassle.
    2008-01-27 05:42 PM
    ru sure it has sdk on dev jailbreak ?
    2008-01-27 06:00 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD