Ok, I was under the impression that if I upgraded to 2.0.1 that, unless I had the 3G iphone, I'd be good to go.

Not the case. Everything was lost.

I got Cydia back. The problem is that now, even with Winterboard installed again, none of the themes I'm downloading will work.

Am I doomed forever or will this be fixed?
    2008-08-07 03:14 AM
    Did you reboot your phone after installing winterboard and AGAIN after applying the theme?
    2008-08-07 03:21 AM
    I didn't. Before I just had to install Winterboard and then when I applied a theme, it sent me back to the unlock screen and I just unlocked it and it was good to go. Now when I do that, it acts like it has done something but when I unlock it, it's the same background as always.

Woah, sweet. It did it.

Now my problem is that using Filezilla, it won't let me connect anymore using the same IP, username, and password that I had before.

Without that ability, I can't customize the background or dock.

Have any suggestions? By the way, as the title suggest, I'm stupid and have no idea what I'm doing.
    Last edited by the_peripheral; 2008-08-07 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-07 03:29 AM
    Hi stupid, I'm David. ::
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2008-08-07 04:53 AM
    Hi stupid, I'm David. ::
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped
    2008-08-07 05:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD