Ok I did the soft upgrade to 1.1.3 and it worked great.

I then did a restore to my preveous settings and itunes said that the phone had 4.5 GB's of other/ programs on it. so I figured that it was all the programs for all the up grades I have done. still there and un eraseable seeing I didn't do so before upgrading.

anyhow I then tryed sidetalkers 1.1.3 downgrade. I have a 1.1.1 OTB and it didn't work. So i then tryed to do a full restore down to 1.0.2 and then back upagain the problem I'm having is the jailbreak on the 1.0.2 and appinstaller through wininstaller isn't working so then I can't preform the baseband downgrade manuelly. Also itunes is giving me the message that my sim card (AT&T) isn't inserted or it has a pinlock on it and I need to enter it. The other this is if I put the iphone in DFU mode and connect to itunes, itunes turn's it on.

So i have done a 1.0.2 then a 1.1.1 restore and then jailbreaked the phone that way but anysim and Simfree wont work any idea what i need to do to unlock my phone capabilities.

Is my AT&T card FU*ked Ionly us it when I do a downgrade to 1.0.2 to activate then jailbreak.

HELP HELP
    thanks
    2008-01-28 01:25 AM
    try using ibrickr it usually fixs things
    2008-01-28 01:30 AM
    and for some reason my service wouldnt work till i was back to 1.1.2 or 1.1.3
    2008-01-28 01:34 AM
    Tryed ibricker already nothing. I also tryed going up to 1.1.2 and anysim still wouldn't work I guess I can try 1.1.3 soft upgrade but if I don't have an unlocked phone it will still be locked it 1.1.3

whould virginizing help and then a full restore. or should I go up to 1.1.3 and then try the 1.1.3 downgrade again using the baseband downgrade from intaller.?

Thanks
    2008-01-28 01:50 AM
    did it work ?
    2008-01-28 01:52 AM
    I downgraded using sidetalkers method.....the first time I went too quickly and didn't follow the steps carefully enough. In order to get phone service working on 1.1.1 after a downgrade you have to downgrade the baseband, like the tutorial says from installer. Then when you upgrade to 1.1.2 using the oktoprep and touchfree jailbreak the baseband is upgraded with it. Then you should unlock the phone service. Now do the dev jailbreak upgrade from 1.1.3, it does not upgrade the baseband and should retain your unlocked status
    I can't wait until the day after yesterday's tomorrow.
    2008-01-28 01:59 AM
    I downgraded using sidetalkers method.....the first time I went too quickly and didn't follow the steps carefully enough. In order to get phone service working on 1.1.1 after a downgrade you have to downgrade the baseband, like the tutorial says from installer. Then when you upgrade to 1.1.2 using the oktoprep and touchfree jailbreak the baseband is upgraded with it. Then you should unlock the phone service. Now do the dev jailbreak upgrade from 1.1.3, it does not upgrade the baseband and should retain your unlocked status
    I did this and it didn't work I did the baseband downgrade from installer. so do you think I should do th 1.1.2 upgrade then the 1.1.3 soft and then the 1.1.1 restore and baseband downgrade again?

Thanks
    2008-01-28 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD