I tried to unlock my iphone 2g by using the winpwn.2.0.0.3 application and thought I was following all the correct steps and doing everything right until I received the error mesage 1601 at the end which read that it could not be restored. I then tried to reinstall software through Itunes but keep getting the same message and now the Phone itself just went blank. It doesn't turn on, the screen remains blank. I already tried removing all itunes file from my computer and reinstalling itunes but the phone will not restore to it's original settings and remains blank. Anyone know whats wrong and what should I do? I'm 3 mouse clicks away from throwing the phone agaisnt the wall. HELP!
    2008-08-07 11:57 PM
    sounds like ur iphone is still in dfu mode, connect the iphone to the computer with itunes running, if it pops up telling you that the phone needs to be restored, then do so, otherwise ur phone shouldn't die after an unsuccessful restore
    2008-08-09 10:36 AM
    i play with my iphone 3g, i dont have att service, just for fun, try to jailreak it, after i use winpwn 2.0.0.3 the phone dead, no power on ,off, all black, can't detect by itune, what can i do? help please..
    2008-08-09 11:32 PM
    Try putting in DFU mode, this is done when the phone is off, maybe that might work
    2008-08-10 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD