This thread was created to list the working and not working apps for 1.1.3 only!

Please do not post questions or conversations! Please only post what works and what doesn't work on 1.1.3

Be sure to reinstall bsd subsystems and to uninstall all APPS prior to soft upgrade.

-dev team jailbroken-

-My list- as of: 1-28-07 11:57 am
    will be updated often
    Tested on a 8gb iphone 1.0.2 OTB

All tested APPS are the latest available APPS

Navizon v1.1.4 -Working
    iMoon v1.0 -Working
    Make it mine v0.01 -not working
    tap Tap revolution v1.3 -working but not properly
    Guitar hero mod -not working
    iSMS - not working
    Customize (1.1.3 mirror) -working but not properly
    Soneso Block puzzle v1.2 -working
    Swirly MMS -not working unable to install
    Summerboard - unable to access or uninstall
    Video Capture beta v1.0 -not working unable to install
    Soneso ContraSense v1.6 -not working unable to install
    transit v0.26.3 -not working unable to install
    Locations v0.20 -not working unable to install
    iPhysics v1.0.1 -not working unable to install
    Ants v1.2.0 -not working unable to install

There are allot of Patches and fixes for 1.1.3 as well, I have yet to use them.

They can be posted as well.

Thanks for making this easier on everyone that have already updated to 1.1.3, now we can install working programs rather than having to trial and error everything.
    be sure to list what has worked for you. This list is my personal list and some programs may vary, if a APP works for you be sure to list your jailbreak and any info that could help with this.

Jailbroken with the dev teams installer soft upgrade

Ciao,
    A_SwellGuy

If this is the wrong place for this thread please move sorry in advance.
    Last edited by A_SWELLGUY; 2008-01-29 at 04:42 AM. Reason: updated
    iPhone: 16gb 2g
    firmware: 2.2.1
    Operating system: osx
    2008-01-28 08:42 PM
    It might be a good idea to mention which jailbreak method you have in these sort of posts.
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave
    2008-01-28 09:19 PM
    Converter-working
    Splitter-working
    ToDo-working
    Mobile Finder-working

Used the DevTeam jailbreak to upgrade
    2008-01-28 10:37 PM
    Ok....First I want to say thanks sooooo much to all u guys who made site possible....Here's my problem>>>>>>>>>>>>

I jailbroke my 1.1.2 to 1.1.3...so many things ARE NOT working & I don't know what to do at this point. I have no ringtones...My phone doesn't ring..just vibrates....When I answer the phone I can't hear anyone....I can't make a call....My Ipod doesn't work.....Customize & summerboard not working...among other things.....I just got home from work(after being pissed all day!!) & I'm now going to take it back down to 1.1.1 & start again from there & HOPE & PRAY that when I get back up to 1.1.3 this doesn't happen again!! If anyone is having the same type of problems & knows how to fix this could you PLZZZZZZ let me know...thanks Debbie
    2008-01-28 11:45 PM
    That's not a good list at all. Most of those apps you said that weren't working ARE working on my iPhone 1.1.3 right now. For example, My It Mine is working. I changed carrier last night with it. Yes on 1.1.3 right off installer. Also iPhysics 1.0.1 is working perfect for me. Right off installer and yes again 1.1.3.

So I dunno if you tested this yourself or got this list somewhere else, but you might wanna recheck.
    2008-01-29 01:58 AM
    That's not a good list at all. Most of those apps you said that weren't working ARE working on my iPhone 1.1.3 right now. For example, My It Mine is working. I changed carrier last night with it. Yes on 1.1.3 right off installer. Also iPhysics 1.0.1 is working perfect for me. Right off installer and yes again 1.1.3.

So I dunno if you tested this yourself or got this list somewhere else, but you might wanna recheck.
    this is my list and is not a final list for every one, sorry for the misunderstanding. Be sure to post all APPS that you have working and not just a list of what works for you that didn't for me.

Helping people out actually feels good and works to our benefit.
    iPhone: 16gb 2g
    firmware: 2.2.1
    Operating system: osx
    2008-01-29 05:00 AM
    I only found 1 app that isn't working 100% and that's customize. Witht the 1.1.3 patch I can change images, but can't do everything. Otherwise almost everything is working. List of apps working:
    VoiceDial
    EvolutionRGB
    TuneWiki
    Finder
    Solitare
    BallFight
    MMI
    Customize (Half working)
    Converter
    weTool
    Flashlight
    Splitter
    iCrossword
    iPhysics

And that's all I have to report for now.
    2008-01-29 06:03 AM
    exact same thing(s) happened to me. so here's what i did:
    1. restore to 1.1.1
    2, jailbreak 1.1.1
    3. install oktoprep
    4. upgrade to 1.1.2
    5. jailbreak 1.1.2
    6 update installer
    7. install bsd
    8. use devteam 1.1.3 update from installer
    9. Enjoy your jailbroken 1.1.3!
    pls dont forget to thank me if it worked for you, goog luck
    2008-01-29 06:23 AM
    exact same thing(s) happened to me. so here's what i did:
    1. restore to 1.1.1
    2, jailbreak 1.1.1
    3. install oktoprep
    4. upgrade to 1.1.2
    5. jailbreak 1.1.2
    6 update installer
    7. install bsd
    8. use devteam 1.1.3 update from installer
    9. Enjoy your jailbroken 1.1.3!
    pls dont forget to thank me if it worked for you, goog luck
    Had you updated to 1.1.3 previously through iTunes? and if so can you give me a little more detialed guide? All the guides Ive seen downgrade my baseband but I dont want to downgrade my baseband because the locate me function will not work. Or is that correct?
    2008-01-29 08:21 AM
    You should probably make a new thread/pm him(or me) about this. Oh, and also include what specs you're running on right now.
    2008-01-29 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD