Ive had my iphone for 2 weeks and i updated it to the 2.0.1. Ive been reading alot into this has i wanted to jailbreak the phone so i tryed to downgrade to 2.0. i read a forum that said that winpwn_2.0.0.3 would do it.

Ive used winpwn 2.0.0.3 and downloaded a file called "iPhone1,2_2.0_5A347_Restore"

I then opened it in winpwn (worked fine)

Clicked IPSW Builder and click on install Cydia and it run fine.

When it got to the end the Winpwn closed but the custom file was there.
    so i reopened winpwn loaded iPhone1,2_2.0_5A347_Restore and then click iPwner and click the custom file i made.

It said that itunes was Ipwned and closed fast.

When i went to itunes and tired to use the custom file i made it didnt work so i used the "iPhone1,2_2.0_5A347_Restore" file i downloaded.

Using the Shift and click restore and pick the file.

It then went all the way but give me a error message '1013' and the phone could not restore.

Now im back to how i had the phone with the itunes logo and a lead.

Any help on how to get bk to 2.0.0. from here dont want to use itunes restore just incase it give me the 2.0.1 and i cant jailbreak the phone then.

BTW im using Itunes 7.7.1.11

Thanks a lot hope someone can help me
    Last edited by rhyswillis; 2008-08-08 at 01:36 PM.
    2008-08-08 01:33 PM
    haven't you already upgraded to 2.0.1? if so then an itunes restore wouldn't make it any worse. however, from what i've read, using DFU mode you can downgrade to 2.0 - there will be a 101X error, because the baseband is higher than the firmware, but apparently still ok - then use iliberty+ and click on 'jump out of recovery mode.' done
    2008-08-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD