on the guide it says

1.) After iTunes puts your phone to 1.1.1, it might give you an error (1015). If it does, then you need iBrickr. You can get iBrickr at www.iBrickr.com

After downloading iBrickr, Make sure your phone is connected to iTunes still. Open up iBrickr select "Boot my iPhone". Your screen should turn red. Red = Good !!

----
    i get the 1015 msg in itunes and go forth to ibrickr to boot it up - my problem is - ibrickr goes green - not red! with the connect to itunes power and icon screen (in green)

and now im just not sure what to do!

any help you can give - wonderfull - i dident revirginize as i was unlocked with anysim on 102 with modem firmware 04.02.13_G - was this right to do? or is this where the problem lies?

my problem occured when i was on 1.1.1 upgraded to 1.1.2 and i read on a gude i had to use anysim 1.1.2u to get my sim working again on 1.1.2 so i did that and it got into an endless loop (rebooting 7times) at the 7th time i hard reset and did ibricker back to 1.0.2 and that works fine (after haveing mild problem with installer and file mismatch - and i fixed that - and when i was confident to go to 1.1.1 from 1.0.2 i get this - green ibrickr not the red -

HELP!

like i said im really sorry i whouldent normaly ask but im stuck! super stuck!

Rx
    2008-01-29 04:10 PM
    Try this I had the same problem, whats wrong is your firmware isn't being restored right you need to downgrade the baseband succesfully if you check settings general about it will say version whatever 1.0.2 or 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 but the modem firmware is still 04.03.13G which is 1.1.3

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27848
    2008-01-29 04:32 PM
    all the talk on here about 1.1.3 - everyones jumping aboard!

if i could get any where near it i whould too - but im in the middle of a busy street and shouting im dead im dead and everyones like - yeh well im not - i dont need to help you!

im begging you! ive been working on this for many many hours infact i started last night (28th) @ 10pm went to bed at 4am after royaly ******* up my phone and today im getting somewhere but im stumped at why i cant upgrade to 111 from 102 im starting again and im going to press that god dam virginse button this time and see if that duz the trick - im not quite sure what model soft im suppose ot be on @ 102 - all i can do is try tho eh!

Rx

p.s. and yes ive just realized im talking to myself - its the madness (its not the 29th @ 3:33pm - many many hourse of being alone trying to figure it out and square eyes

Try this I had the same problem, whats wrong is your firmware isn't being restored right you need to downgrade the baseband succesfully if you check settings general about it will say version whatever 1.0.2 or 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 but the modem firmware is still 04.03.13G which is 1.1.3

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27848
    thank you! ill have a read of that - but im still unsure how to get past the whole - ibricker green screen thing once applying the 1.1.1 firm

????

thats really helpfull tho!!!! thank you i do really apreciate it - as you can read im rather lapseing now on trying to figure it out
    Last edited by iRx; 2008-01-29 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-29 04:43 PM
    ok here's your answer when you get to 1.0.2 by itunes restore do it again then check it in ibricker it will be red then I don't know why it works but id does.

ok here's your answer when you get to 1.0.2 by itunes restore do it again then check it in ibricker it will be red then I don't know why it works but it does.

ok here's your answer when you get to 1.0.2 by itunes restore do it again then check it in ibricker it will be red then I don't know why it works but it does.
    Last edited by nemo123; 2008-01-29 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-01-29 06:17 PM
    ok here's your answer when you get to 1.0.2 by itunes restore do it again then check it in ibricker it will be red then I don't know why it works but id does.

ok i think im getting somewhere i did it all got it all working on 102 with the flashing of the baseband thing via installer from the limitededitioniphone.com/lei.xml source and that took it back to the factory base band (issue found in the link you posted) so now i should be able to get it all working again on 101 to upgrade to 111 without major hickup
    2008-01-29 06:33 PM
    if you can't get it to jailbreak on 1.0.2 then just use the method that i posted here for you. it works and it took me 10 hours to come up with it.
    2008-01-29 06:44 PM
    if you can't get it to jailbreak on 1.0.2 then just use the method that i posted here for you. it works and it took me 10 hours to come up with it.
    its not the jailbreak on 102 thats the problem

it gets to the point on here --- http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25740

that goes 1.) After iTunes puts your phone to 1.1.1, it might give you an error (1015). If it does, then you need iBrickr. You can get iBrickr at www.iBrickr.com

After downloading iBrickr, Make sure your phone is connected to iTunes still. Open up iBrickr select "Boot my iPhone". Your screen should turn red. Red = Good !!

(If it does not give you and error (1015), then that is ok too )

cos it duzent go red! it goes green after applying 111 firm and wantes me to restore to 102 again!

that make sence???

ive pretty much perfected getting it all working on 102 ok with installer etc
    but i think the problem is lieing with the modem firm (like you posted earlier) its on 04.03.13G and not the factory 03.14.08G for 102
    2008-01-29 06:59 PM
    I too am looking to go from my 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 in prep. I have installed oktoprep. Do I have to run anysim 1.1 if I have att service? I can't quite understand what the guides are trying to say....
    What are the steps after this?
    2008-01-30 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD