I was trying to jailbreak my iphone from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 something happend and now my iphone wont even work or restor up to 1.1.3 to a normal state to work.

When i power on my fone it shows a white cable with a itunes symbol. When i connect into itunes, it recognizes my phone in recovery mode. Ive hit restore and it downloads the 1.1.3 file and restores but then gives me an error message. (1603)

So then i tried to do shift restore and use the 1.1.3 file and same error happens. Same exact thing if i try with a different firmware.
    now ive gotten to the point where my phone doesnt even work. PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK UP AND RUNNING!!
    2008-01-30 06:35 AM
    try to get it in the other recovery mode
    plug in ur phone
    hold down sleep and home buttons for 10 secs
    let go of the sleep button, continue holding home until your phone shows in itunes
    if u've done it correctly your screen should be black
    There are No stupid questions, Only stupid people
    2008-01-30 06:40 AM
    try to get it in the other recovery mode
    plug in ur phone
    hold down sleep and home buttons for 10 secs
    let go of the sleep button, continue holding home until your phone shows in itunes
    if u've done it correctly your screen should be black
    Oh my god. Thank you so much. You have no idea how badly i was panicing. Now as bad as it sounds, i really wanna have installer on my 1.1.3. Which guide should i follow?
    2008-01-30 06:44 AM
    hey man i had the same problem when i jailbroke my phone from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2... it would finish and i would be stuck in restore mode. I finially got it out by running independance (mac) and it kicked it out of recovery mode... if you have a mac or have access to one i would try and run that and it should kick it out of recovery mode for you
    2008-01-30 06:50 AM
    i couldn't find a guide that worked perfect for me
    i had to mashup a bunch with some trial and error
    maybe I should write one
    There are No stupid questions, Only stupid people
    2008-01-31 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD