In this guide I'll let you guys know how I went about downgrading my phone from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1. By the way, I have a 1.0.2 phone which eventually I upgraded to 1.1.1, 1.1.2 & 1.1.3. BB 4.02. Also, I upgraded my phone to 1.1.3 using Nate True's method. So, I don't know if this will work for Dev's Team upgrading method or any other you use.*

First of all you will needall of these can be found in the Download section)
    Ibrickr v0.91
    iPhone1,1_1.0.2_1C28_Restore.ipsw
    iPhone1,1_1.1.1_3A109a_Restore.ipsw
    iPhone1,1_1.1.2_3B48b_Restore.ipsw
    Secpack (it's provided here http://www.sendspace.com/file/hqv3s0)

First of all, connect your phone to your computer, open iTunes and press and hold the power button and the home button at the same time. Let go of the power button as soon as you hear the sound of disconnecting but DON'T let go of the home button until you hear the sound of connecting. The phone will enter DFU mode. When iTunes asks you to restore, press SHIFT + RESTORE and select iPhone1,1_1.1.2_3B48b_Restore.ipsw from where you saved it. And let iTunes do it's thing.

When iTunes is done the slider will come out with the cable and the iTunes logo. Put the phone into DFU mode, the way it was mentioned before, and in iTunes press SHIFT+RESTORE and search for iPhone1,1_1.1.1_3A109a_Restore.ipsw. Let iTunes do it's thing one more time.After iTunes is done, it'll give you #1015 error. Put your phone back in DFU mode and in iTunes, press SHIFT+RESTORE and look for iPhone1,1_1.0.2_1C28_Restore.ipsw where you have it saved. And for the last time, let iTunes do it's thing. You'll get a #1013 error.

Once iTunes is done follow this guide: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ht=virginizing, but instead of using the files from the Saviour pack, use the ones that I provided you in the file called "Secpack".

Basically, that's it for me, because in the guide that I provided the link for, it tells you everything else you gotta do if you want to upgrade to 1.1.1 & 1.1.2.*

Thanx to the people who before me did the guides that have been used here. And also to the people who uploaded some of the files that i used here. Hope this helps for some of you!!!
    2008-01-31 05:53 AM
    hi I was wondering why we have to downgrade the baseband since the jailbreak method for 1.1.3 does not upgrade the bootloader. Also can we just downgrade to 1.1.1 and the go to 1.1.2 ?
    please let me know and thanks for your guide
    2008-01-31 06:22 AM
    hi I was wondering why we have to downgrade the baseband since the jailbreak method for 1.1.3 does not upgrade the bootloader. Also can we just downgrade to 1.1.1 and the go to 1.1.2 ?
    please let me know and thanks for your guide
    I opted on downgrading the baseband because I wanted to go through the whole process of virginizing and start fresh with a new firmware and baseband.
    2008-01-31 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD