Hi all,

I got my phone replaced cuz of some volume issue. I am an ATT customer but did not activated with them. My SIM OTB worked fine in the new fone without any hacking, because it was a replacement phone, but itunes did not recognize it (wanted me to activate) for me to sync and get all my contacts, ntoes back from my old fone. All i needed to do was to jailbreak it.

this is what i did:
    1. restored to 1.1.1, did keypad jailbreak (*301), but did not have phone function, so then i downgraded baseboard, but got an error msg saying it could not execute. Repeated entire process again, but could not do key jailbreak (kept getting frozen on emergency keybad screen). Also, I have 1.1.2 with version 4.13.G (something like that).

2. restored to 1.1.3 from itunes, then did 1.1.1 downgrade, then did apptapp to get back into normal boot mode, but getting stuck at 75% while apptapp is trying to get back into normal mode so that i can do keypad jailbreak.

Can anyone help please? Thank you so much. BTW, was there anyway around this to get my phone to sync with itunes without doing all this? I read everything before and it seemed like it was possible to jailbreak this firmware, but not unlock, which is why i proceeded with it.
    2008-02-01 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD