ok so i bough my iphone a week ago and its jailbroken 2.0.1. now i bought my wife an iphone. so my question is the following. how do i go about jailbreaking her iphone? do i just go into DFU mode and install the firmware that i already made for my iphone?

and 1 more thing, how do i ago about syncing my 2 iphones on my 1 macbook???? if we want different things on there what do i do? ie: diffferent songs, different pictures,etc..

thank you
    2008-08-14 02:51 AM
    Well, yes, since you both own 3G's, the restore file should be the same, all you have to do is get the second phone into dfu mode (the screen blank one), and then just load the firmware onto it.

The only problem I see is music, and that can be easily solved by creating playlists for each one of you and then setting your phones to sync "selected playlists".
    Videos, you can adjust individually from within the iphone part of itunes, and same goes for applications. You can also do the same for photos. It'll require a bit more organization then is usually required, but its far from impossible.
    2008-08-14 03:12 AM
    OK cool. thanks for that
    2008-08-14 04:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD