Hi,

I tried the Official Soft Upgrade 1.1.3-3 a few minutes ago and it was stuck at Copying Data to System Image : 37% for around 1 hour. After that I've tried power off the phone but it's still showing the circle image of iPhone while powering off from last 10mins. Anybody have had this issue?
    2008-02-03 03:31 AM
    Have you installed Open SSH?
    2008-02-11 04:51 PM
    Hi,

I tried the Official Soft Upgrade 1.1.3-3 a few minutes ago and it was stuck at Copying Data to System Image : 37% for around 1 hour. After that I've tried power off the phone but it's still showing the circle image of iPhone while powering off from last 10mins. Anybody have had this issue?

Why did you power off? Did the guide say to power off midway through at any point? No, and now you wonder whats wrong? It told you it would TAKE FOREVER. That was mildly an exaggeration. It took me longer than an hour for mine, but patience won out in the end. Can you boot your phone back up? Have you tried to reboot using iBrickr? You might have to restore all over and try to upgrade again if it's not a brick now. Tell me what's happening when you try to reboot the device. Lets start there.
    2008-02-11 05:03 PM
    Took mine almost 3hrs to update, you should have let it finish. You'll probably have to restore with iTunes and then do Geohot's method to unlock 1.1.3.
    2008-02-11 05:13 PM
    You are most likely going to have to start over from square one... Next time don't mess with it.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.
    2008-02-11 05:13 PM
    Took me well over 3 hours to do this also. NEVER just unplug the phone or quit in the middle of a sequence UNLESS you are told to do so. If the phone hangs while updating let it, it'll eventually finish. I was stuck at 0% for 40 minutes!
    2008-02-11 05:18 PM
    Hi,

I tried the official 1.1.3 upgrader from jailbroken 1.1.1 after downgrading from un-jailbroken 1.1.3 and now I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 iPhone but my sim card is not working now so how can I get it to work?

I dont want to use the installer 1.1.2-1.1.3 otb g-unlock because my fone is actually legit and I dont want to compromise my o2 contract.

If I downgrade to 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 or 1.0.2 then my phone will not recognise my sim card and I am screwed.

Thanks.

Hi,

I tried the official 1.1.3 upgrader from jailbroken 1.1.1 after downgrading from un-jailbroken 1.1.3 and now I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 iPhone but my sim card is not working now so how can I get it to work?

I dont want to use the installer 1.1.2-1.1.3 otb g-unlock because my fone is actually legit and I dont want to compromise my o2 contract.

If I downgrade to 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 or 1.0.2 then my phone will not recognise my sim card and I am screwed.

Thanks.
    Last edited by mwr_allen; 2008-02-11 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-11 10:57 PM
    Hi,

This exact thing happened to me. A little over an hour the phone went back to the springboard. At that point I ran the update again and it worked great. Take note of how fast the % number moves up. It took mine a solid 2 minutes to go from 1% to 2% and so on. It stopped at 35% and would not move. After running it again it only took about 5-10 seconds to move up a number.

Looks like you will need to downgrade again and start over.
    2008-02-11 11:04 PM
    Hi,

Thanks.
    2008-02-12 12:31 AM
    Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks.

Sorry guys for over posting but the site froze and I didnt realise it posted so many times.
    Last edited by mwr_allen; 2008-02-12 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-12 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD