My iPhone is used on the AT&T network and is jailbroken still on 1.0.2. Its an OTD 1.0.1, but its been upgraded to 1.0.2. I haven't been on this site in awhile, so I'm hoping someone can guide me in the right direction. I went to the "State of the iPhone" section, but here are my questions:

1. I don't need to virginize since I didn't unlock (modify my baseband), correct?
    2. If I want to upgrade to 1.1.1 (as the State of the iPhone suggests), is there a Windows tutorial?
    3. Same thing...once I upgrade to 1.1.1, is there a Windows tutorial for upgrading to 1.1.2?

Thanks in advance!
    2008-02-04 03:24 PM
    hey guys, i'm in kinda the same boat. i've been gone for the last 3 months at boot camp and i want to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2. Now, I dont have a lot of time home since I have to go back for Infantry Training so I dont have a lot of time to sit here and search through the forums. Anyways, can I go directly from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2? If there's already a tut out there for doing this please point me in that direction. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated! Thx in advance.
    2008-02-04 08:46 PM
    hey guys, i'm in kinda the same boat. i've been gone for the last 3 months at boot camp and i want to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2. Now, I dont have a lot of time home since I have to go back for Infantry Training so I dont have a lot of time to sit here and search through the forums. Anyways, can I go directly from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2? If there's already a tut out there for doing this please point me in that direction. Anyone's help is greatly appreciated! Thx in advance.
    Bump for some help...I tried searching on and off for a couple days but haven't found anything pertaining to my situation.
    2008-02-04 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD