User Tag List

Ok here's my problem, I had a unlock/jailbroken 1.1.1 iPhone working with T-Mobile. I decided to upgrade to 1.1.3 with Nate's upgrade. Something did not work correctly so I tried to fix it but couldn't. I got desperate and connected to iTunes and upgraded to 1.1.3 thru iTunes. It kept saying "unknown sim". I tried to correct it using some tips from MMi but nothing worked. Anyway now my phone is currently working on AT&T version 1.1.3. My question is once you upgrade thru iTunes is it true you can not downgrade to jailbreak??? If it's not true can someone please assist me!!! Thanks to all who respond, much appreciated!!!!
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!
    2008-02-04 07:04 PM
    well. i dont know if that is the same problem i think i had it was because it was not activated on 1.1.3 yet.. i reactivated on 1.1.3 then it seemed to work..
    try using the hackivation.. i think thats what it is called. that should do the trick for you.
    2008-02-04 07:20 PM
    well. i dont know if that is the same problem i think i had it was because it was not activated on 1.1.3 yet.. i reactivated on 1.1.3 then it seemed to work..
    try using the hackivation.. i think thats what it is called. that should do the trick for you.

sorry for the double post.. not sure how that happened
    Last edited by phoenixfire425; 2008-02-04 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-04 07:22 PM
    From what you're describing it seems like you'll be fine....if you had 1.1.1 jailbroken and unlocked then all you need is a software downgrade and baseband downgrade. First thing you should do is downgrade to 1.1.1. Once you've downgraded to 1.1.1 you can use the TIFF exploit and jailbreak using jailbreakme.com from Safari over WiFi. Then add community sources, SSH, and the sources from hackthatphone.com. Once all those are installed you should see utilities for downgrading the baseband firmware. Once you have the baseband radio working for 1.1.1, you can do the oktoprep and go back to 1.1.2 unlocked and jailbroken.
    2008-02-04 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD