User Tag List

i have looked at all these jailbreaks and none of them seem to be for MAC users that i can clearly tell. does anyone know of a jailbreak guide for someone who just want to jailbreak and add installer app on iphone (1.1.3)

please please please i want installer on this damned phone

also just to reitertate my phone is 1.1.3
    so is downgrading an option on MAC???
    Last edited by mikef; 2008-02-07 at 08:49 PM.
    3.0 3g *******
    2008-02-07 08:40 PM
    the jailbreak is not only for PC users, and there are jailbreaks for MAC users. i don't understand your question.

i'm a mac user with a jailbroken 1.1.3, and i did this by going to the guides section of this website.

and yes you can downgrade 1.1.3 if you're a mac user, i did that as well.

i would tell you how to do it, but the guides are already extremely well written, and have images that help you along.

good luck and happy modding.
    2008-02-08 01:14 AM
    to clarify, you have a Mac, not a MAC. A MAC, short for Media Access Control. The MAC address is your computer's unique hardware number (network card ID) and its how they all talk to each other...

As previously pointed out there are several guides specifically for Mac users. To start with make sure you have the newest version of iTunes and the beta version of iNdependence. Oh and all three firmware files, 1.1.1, 1.1.2 and 1.1.3
    2008-02-08 03:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD