Ok here is a bit of a long story but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Tried to upgrade a 1.1.4 iPhone to 2.0.1. Was getting error 1604 and 1603 all over the place.

Finally was able to do a regular ugrade with DFU through itunes to 2.0.2. It was now locked and unjailbroken.

Used Quickpwn and was able to jailbreak it then used bootneuter to unlock it.

Now the issue is that itunes does not recognize the iPhone no matter what I do. Any help to getitunes to show the iphone. SSH doesn't seem to work nor does iphonebrowser.

Also, it won't charge with a wall charger.

And now whnever I put it in DFU two Iphones show up in Itunes. Any help from anyone. Pretty please
    Last edited by markman80; 2008-08-23 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-08-23 04:01 AM
    Ok here is a bit of a long story but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Tried to upgrade a 1.1.4 iPhone to 2.0.1. Was getting error 1604 and 1603 all over the place.

Finally was able to do a regular ugrade with DFU through itunes to 2.0.2. It was now locked and unjailbroken.

Used Quickpwn and was able to jailbreak it then used bootneuter to unlock it.

Now the issue is that itunes does not recognize the iPhone no matter what I do. Any help to getitunes to show the iphone. SSH doesn't seem to work nor does iphonebrowser.

Also, it won't charge with a wall charger.

And now whnever I put it in DFU two Iphones show up in Itunes. Any help from anyone. Pretty please
    if you use windows then try to uninstall itunes, then delete these folders from your PC (backup to usb drive or dvd if you need it back..these folders are system and hidden - so you need to uncheck folder view option to see them)

CDocuments and Settings\#######\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes

CDocuments and Settings\#######\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync

reinstall itunes + winpwn 2.0.0.4, search forr custom restore file on isohunt that meet your need. do a IPWin your iphone with custom download restore file. you will get your phone back in no time.
    2008-08-23 04:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD