Ever Since Updating (Pwning) To 2.0.1 my iphone has gone completely downhill , first it wont restore from my backups, second everytime i install something from installer or cydia it completely crashes and tries to reboot for a while (ive left it for an hour) then just freezes at the boot screen and i HAVE to restore using only my data form outlook cause ...backups don't work ^^!!!! im copletely and utterly frustrated with my phone and right now id be happier using an old nokia
    2008-08-25 04:37 AM
    im copletely and utterly frustrated with my phone and right now id be happier using an old nokia
    My thoughts exactly.
    I lost count of the number of hours I've spend trying to get this piece of crap to work properly.
    The more I read about it, the more problems I see that people are having with it.
    Why pay a huge amount of money for something that gives you more headache than anything else if you can buy something that works flawlessly for a fraction of the price.

All of this confirms once again what I've always thought of Apple: high price for trendy "show-off" stuff that doesn't even do what it's supposed to.
    2008-08-25 08:46 AM
    You guys are funny.

Your complaining about a device that "doesnt even do what its supposed to" when its not working properly BECAUSE YOUR HACKING IT. Remember alot of this stuff is still in beta and its always use at your own risk.
    2008-08-25 09:06 AM
    You guys are funny.

Your complaining about a device that "doesnt even do what its supposed to" when its not working properly BECAUSE YOUR HACKING IT. Remember alot of this stuff is still in beta and its always use at your own risk.
    Take a look at the official apple forums and look at all the problems people are having.
    2008-08-25 10:45 AM
    ok firstly dont toss it out buddy
    Now 3g of 1st gen?
    What I would do is if you are on 3g probably update to 2.02 without pwning then use the quickpwn tool
    1st gen try the same thing or check out how to downgrade to 1.1.4 (erasing baseband, recovery mode, full restore, ziphone) then re-upgrading

ads
    2008-08-25 11:03 AM
    It's too bad that you are having troubles with your iphone.
    Mine seems to work properly. Sure, i did ran into some hiccups here and there, but none that i couldn't fix.

What exactly that you are expecting the phone to do?
    2008-08-25 11:21 AM
    I don't know if you're talking to topic opener or me, but my problems can be found here:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/general...ont-match.html
    2008-08-25 11:37 AM
    Downgrading to 1.1.4 can make you into a happy camper....Give it a try! I did for my 2G phone and I'm happy again! Wish I could do that for my 3G phone too
    2008-08-25 03:54 PM
    You guys are funny.

you say its beta.well wot the [email protected] is a multi billion doller company doing fecking about with a phone that needs updating every otherday.a mate of mine has just got n95,he can open all my webcams he can look my tv via orb and guess wot his bluetooth works,well feck me its 2008 and blue tooth works, so why the feck cant the feckers at rotton apple just sort out a phone that works 1st time.
    2008-08-25 04:23 PM
    Pls tell me your address.. I will come with a net. :P
    2008-08-25 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD