I am doing this on my Windows Vista x64 Laptop. I have all the Java Updates, I am 100% positive of this. I downloaded the 1.1.2-jailbreak.zip file from Conceited Software. I unzipped it all to a folder titled 1.1.2-jailbreak on my desktop. Whenever I click on the windows.bat it immediately closes. I can't do anything. When I use the jailbreak.jar file instead, it does the same thing. I have tried re-installing Java (twice), I have re-installed iTunes (twice). I don't know what to do. When I use my desktop Windows Vista x86, it works, but even thought I have done Oktoprep and UPDATED to 1.1.2, it says I need to install Oktoprep before I update to 1.1.2 and use the jailbreak. I tried to upgrade to 1.1.2 from my desktop and then run the jailbreak and it works that way, but when I upgrade to 1.1.3 using the DevTeam method and then plug it into my laptop (havent tried my desktop) to put my music + contacts on my phone, it says that the Sim is damaged or something and that I should go to the nearest Apple Store. I have done this twice as well. I don't know what else to do. Please help!
    2008-02-10 11:07 PM
    Anybody?
    2008-02-11 12:10 AM
    do the ziphone one, its way easier!

Retired Motorola Modder.
    2008-02-13 08:21 PM
    do the ziphone one, its way easier!

Retired Motorola Modder.
    2008-02-13 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD