Ok...
    So let me give you a little background on my phone first.. I've had no problems with it in the past and everything has worked fine. Before using winpwn, it was jailbroken with ziphone.
    I recently decided that I wanted to use the new app store, so I upgraded my phone to 2.0.1 and pwned it using winpwn. For the first couple of days, everything was gravy. I was able to download apps via wifi from both cydia and installer.
    Then for no apparent reason at all, my phone simply stopped detecting wifi networks.. Whenever I go to my wifi settings, my phone searches for a network for a few seconds and simply gives up.
    I've tried upgrading to 2.0.2, downgrading to 1.1.4, downgrading the baseband via kiphone, but nothing has worked.

Today, I finally got fed up with it and headed over to the apple store to get a replacement, only to find out that my phone is out of warranty

I have no options left, if anyone could help me with this problem, i'd appreciate it.
    2008-08-28 08:54 AM
    wow...that's is weird...i think you have a defected hardware issue. Have you tried to reset all networks on the phone? try that...it might help.
    2008-08-28 09:29 AM
    Yeah, I did.
    2008-08-28 10:26 AM
    i tried every thing and this finally worked just open boot neuter turn on 3.9 turn on fake bank turn on nuter then hit flash and then restart twice back to norman walla hey i had been working on trying to get my wifi back to working for 3weeks I TRIED EVERYTHING TRY THIS
    2008-09-14 06:16 PM
    travelyn, can you please tell me how u got to open boot neuter after pawning it? i pawned my iPhone 1G with winpwn 2.5 to firmware 2.0.2. everything works fine except wifi of course, which is why I'm here. boot nueter opened and did what it needed at first startup but i cant find it. i tried installing boot neuter, but without wifi it gets a lot complicated, and I dont have access to GPRS right now.
    2008-10-05 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD