dear guys

can anyone help me I updated my iphone using the Guide accedintly updated my iphone. and try to boot my iphone using windows.bat ( method above ) and ibriker and apptapinstaler.

but won't boot what i can do i restored it manytimes but all failed.

I try to restore in defferent version too but still no use.

I want to use the 1.1.1 firmware .

plz help thanx guys :P

anyone pump
    Last edited by nazeem; 2008-02-13 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-13 05:44 PM
    What version did you restore to? What OS are you running. You are saying that no matter what version you RESTORE the phone to it just remains in DFU mode? Does itunes say that the restore was successful? lastly, what caused this issue to start?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-02-13 06:05 PM
    ok now my target version is 1.1.1 and originaly the phone was unlocked on 1.0..2 my operating system is XP, itunes tells me that the phone could not be restored, an unknown error occured ( 6 ).

I did the same steps on my other iphone same case exacly first itunes gave me same error but I restored agian and it got out of DFU mode by it self.

I try to restore the iphone like 30 times still the same.

I try to go back to version 1.0.2 and went through the steps and it told me error downloading packages in safari. ( that is when I try to install jailbreakme.com )
    2008-02-13 08:03 PM
    I tryed to install older version of itunes and still the samething.

plz some one help would be glade cheers guys

pump pump ......... anyone knows what is going on ?

ok now from what I can see the restore process stop at 25% giving that error msg
    -

anyone ??
    Last edited by nazeem; 2008-02-14 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-02-14 01:16 PM
    First of all be patient. you will get a reply if anyone knows how to fix your problem.

Anyway, i am still not sure what firmware your phone CURRENTLY has. I am assuming 1.1.3. The best success I have had is with ibrickr 0.91 Tell it to setup to restore to 1.0.2 but then resotre to whatever you actually want. The screen will go WHITE, this is normal. It will go back into DFU mode and you should be able to restore. It might take a couple tries, I have had mized successes using this method!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-02-14 03:27 PM
    ok now my target version is 1.1.1 and originaly the phone was unlocked on 1.0..2 my operating system is XP, itunes tells me that the phone could not be restored, an unknown error occured ( 6 ).

I did the same steps on my other iphone same case exacly first itunes gave me same error but I restored agian and it got out of DFU mode by it self.

I try to restore the iphone like 30 times still the same.

I try to go back to version 1.0.2 and went through the steps and it told me error downloading packages in safari. ( that is when I try to install jailbreakme.com )
    now I made it worse I used ziphone and the only thing that the phone is doing is showing the apple logo.

not restarting not going into DFU mode nothing :P
    2008-02-14 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.