User Tag List

It's horrible that MMS & SMS Forwarding are missing on the IPHONE even now in 2.1....The most basic, cheapest, phones on the market provide these basic functions & i never thought anyone could fathom a cellular product without them. Do u guys think if we boycotted or formed some kind of petition it would expedite the implementation of these two features?
    2008-09-16 11:32 PM
    Yeah, sell your iPhone ave buy a nokia
    2008-09-16 11:38 PM
    Ok. Um AT&T blocks MMS on any iPhone with their serice. So that's a no go if you have a plan with them. And I am starting to think Apple is leaving it off as a "stock" feature just to get more hype on the iPhone. So its kinda like a "There's no such thing as bad attention" thing. All the complaining people do only gives the iPhone MORE attention.

Another thing is even with all the complaining we iPhone owners do its surprising that none of the news channels have mentioned anything about it. Maybe there is some connection there or I'm just paranoid.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan
    2008-09-16 11:39 PM
    Yo i dont think ur paranoid....that is interesting....no one has mentioned it on the news...at all...not even CNET....& by the way i'm using my iphone with T-Mobile
    2008-09-16 11:44 PM
    Yo i dont think ur paranoid....that is interesting....no one has mentioned it on the news...at all...not even CNET....& by the way i'm using my iphone with T-Mobile
    Lol thanks. Sometimes I think Apple really runs the goverment.... Well not the WHOLE gov but some of it. We all know Microsoft runs the Army seeing as their version iRobot(its for recon into buildings) uses an Xbox 360 controller....

And doom on you for being able to get MMS if you download SwirlyMMS... It sucks getting pics from your gf and now being able to save them to your phone....
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan
    2008-09-17 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD