Hey all, 3g windows user 2.1 firmware and itunes 8

I have no idea what happened. I woke up and my itunes was wiped clean. I was using the 3g for a week without being able to update or add stuff thru tunes. Then when i was trying to transfer files from my phone to itunes it upgraded to firmware 2.1 and itunes 8. Now i lost all my ringtones, (paid and other) music, apps, jailbrk apps and no jailbreak. I have spent the last 2 days trying to jailbreak the 2.1 8.0 (windows) using many different methods.

Tried using quikpwn (says error failed during pwning process) it won't work. Tried downloading .net 2.0 framework with it. (says it's not compatible with previous versions) that won't work.

Tried using winpwn 2.5, always crashes when it starts to build custom firmware.

Tried using custom 2.1 firmware online and itunes gives me multiple errors.

Tried downgrading 7.7 and dfuing into custom firware, i get errors or it resets the whole phone.

PLEASE HELP ME.

Can i downgrade back to lower firmware and get my jailbreak back?
    Can i jailbreak this version? And how to get quikpwn to work? .netframework error to work?
    What can i do?

Thanks in advance,

BRIkZ either reply here or even better at [email protected] put 3g help in subject line. Thanks,
    2008-09-18 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD