*Sticky.Lacertosa's Guide too 1.1.1*

If you have upgraded to 1.1.4, i believe you are doomed in the way you cannot downgrade as of now.

*We will start with stating the obvious.
    -We are stuck on the poopy version of 1.1.3, no way to access the iPhones brain without making angry sounds and gestures-- We want to use

iPhoneBrowser 1.4, we want customize to work flawlessly, we want to customize the dialer skins, custom icons, lock keypad, text mesage tones,

ringtones, connection sounds, lock/ unlock sounds....... you pretty much get the point!

*What will I need?
    Firmware version: 1.1.3 , 1.1.2 , 1.1.3
    ZiPhone 2.4
    1.1.3 Downgrade pack (iPhuc)
    iTunes (newest version is A-OKAY to use)

1. connect iphone to computer and start up ZiPhone and click on the refurbish button knocking you into DFU
    2. use iTunes to now shift-click restore 1.1.3.
    3. use ZiPhone to knock into DFU
    4. use iTunes to shift-click restore 1.1.2
    5. use ZiPhone to knock into DFU once again
    6. use iTunes to shift-click restore 1.1.1
    7. use ZiPhone to knock into DFU one more time
    8. use itunes to shift-click restore to 1.1.1

**** 'X' out ZiPhone, not sure it will interupt, it shouldn't but i did it anyway****

*Right about now you're saying, Sticky, what in gods name are you making me do, this sounds like a joke....... welllllll, its not.

*Your iPhone should have the black screen with the iTunes logo and the white cord, if you don't have that description, you did not follow the

direction correctly. Tell yourself you're not dumb as wood and do the steps 1-8, one more gain.

9. Shut out iTunes and open the 1.1.3 downgrade pack folder and open iPhuc and ONLY iPhuc, DON'T touch anything else.

10. Enter the following EXACTLY how it looks, as it is case sensitive.

filecopytophone WTF.s5l8900xall.RELEASE.dfu

11. Now press ENTER

12. Now enter the following EXACTLY how it is shown

cmd go

13. Now press ENTER

*Wait a good 10 seconds and 'X' out iPhuc and wait for itunes to boot up and it will prompt you with a message phone found in recovery.

14. After everything goes through and you click away the messages iTunes prompts you, shift-click restore 1.1.1

*Your iPhone should have the black screen with the iTunes logo and the white cord

*Now repeat steps 9 - 13

9. Shut out iTunes and open the 1.1.3 downgrade pack folder and open iPhuc and ONLY iPhuc, DON'T touch anything else.

10. Enter the following EXACTLY how it looks, as it is case sensitive.

filecopytophone WTF.s5l8900xall.RELEASE.dfu

11. Now press ENTER

12. Now enter the following EXACTLY how it is shown

cmd go

13. Now press ENTER

*Now after iTunes opens back up ignore the prompts and keep it open

*Open ZiPhone and press the second button for Jailbreak and Activate only.

*Wait for it, waaaaaaaait for itttt, this is how smufs and Leprechaun are made ladies and gents, be prepared to hear the most annoying sound but

this time its magical, LOL, the interference of the phones wireless waves through your speakers preparing for activation.

*From here, do as you please, jailbreakme.com or whatever. maybe you can add to the guide and try OktoPrep to get to 1.1.2, but i still think

1.1.1 is by far the best.

*If it worked Give me a Thanks, cus' thats what it's there for! feel free to PM or Email, i'll never turn a question down.

******I would like to thank poetic_folly for helping me a while back when i was a noob and a huge grand ole thanks to sidetalker for helping me out

and putting up with me bustin his chops over aim.
    2008-02-28 06:23 AM
    I believe I corrected you in my other post
    2008-02-29 02:06 AM
    What do you mean?
    2008-02-29 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD