User Tag List

  1. 007bond's Avatar
    im really confused. i really want to jailbreak now but im afraid when i go to the apple store they wont give me a replacement since im not on an official fw. what do u guys think?

    Please and thank you ahead of time
    2008-10-05 09:49 PM
  2. redcard's Avatar
    2008-10-05 09:52 PM
  3. 007bond's Avatar
    im talking about the ultra compact adapter

    Last edited by 007bond; 2008-10-05 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-10-05 10:06 PM
  4. Kirian's Avatar
    They shouldn't need to see your phone to give you the new adapter, just the old, defective adapter. However, if you want, you can also just order the new adapter online. They will send you an envelope to mail the old one back.
    2008-10-05 11:07 PM
  5. 007bond's Avatar
    thanks kirian, but its a rare occasion that i get to go to the apple store. I really want to check out the stuff there. I geuss ill just wait 4 days.
    2008-10-06 03:19 AM
  6. CMPLX's Avatar
    it won't matter... as long as you don't tell them they wont refuse to service your "defective" USB charger.

    And like Kirian said, just requested it online and they'll send u one; no need to tell them about your dirty little secrets 8P
    2008-10-06 04:03 AM