User Tag List

I UPGRADED TO 2.1 THINKING IT WAS GOING TO BE BETTER BUT IT WASNT WHAT A SHOCK I TRIED TO GO BACK TO 1.1.4 BUT I COULDNT I WAS LIKE no no no I CANT THEN I WAS ON THE LOUNGE INSTALLING PROGRAMS ON MY 2G IPHONE AN I CAME ACCROSS THIS PROGRAM CALLED CHANGEFW ITS FAKES THE FIRMWARE.

THIS IS WHAT I DONE

1. INSTALLED CHANGE FIRMWARE (CYDIA INSTALLER)THIS FAKES THE FIRMWARE TO RUN PROGRAMS THAT ISNT MADE FOR YOUR FIRMWARE
    2. CHANGE IT TO 1.1.4 AND THEN ITS SAID IN THE ABOUT PAGE IT WAS THEN CHANGED IT TO 2.0 IN ITUNES 8.0 IT SHOULD SAY SOFTWARE VERSION 2.0 AFTER SEEING THIS DELETE 8.0 AND GO TO STEP 3.
    3. INSTALL ITUNES 7.5
    4. THEN I PUT IT IN DFU MODE ITS NOT HARD U HAVE TO HOLE POWER AND HOME FOR 10 SECONDS AND THEN AFTER 10 SECONDS HOLD THE HOME BUTTON FOR ANOTHER 10 SECCONDS MALE SURE THE IPHONE IS PLUGGED IN AND THEN YOU WILL SEE THE DRIVERS INSTALLED.
    5.OPEN ITUNES AND IT WILL SAY UR IPHONE IS IN RECOVERY MODE
    6.SHIFT RESTORE AND USE THIS FIRMWARE Phone1,1_1.1.4_4A102_Restore
    7. AFTER IT HAS BEEN DONE YOU WILL GET THE USB CABLE AND ITUNES LOGO DOWNLOAD WINPWN AND WINPWN THE FIRMWARE.
    8.THIS DIDNT MAKE THE PHONE BOOT UP BUT I WILL INCLUDE IT JUST INCASE COS THIS MIGHT HAVE MADE THE DIFFERENTS SO DO IT
    9. DOWNLOAD ZIPHONE AND SWITCH IT TO NORMAL MODE WHICHIS IN THE ADVANCE SECTION AFTER DOING THIS AND THE PHONE HAS GONE INTO WHERE U CAN MAKE EMERGENCY CALLS THEN CLICK DO IT ALL IN ZIPHONE THEN WALAH ITS JAILBREAKING AND UNLOCKING THE IPHONE.

IF IT DOESNT WORK PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL RE DO IT ALL AGAIN BECAUSE IT DID WORK FOR ME.
    2008-11-19 12:11 PM
    not a chance did it work all i get is an error (20), i figured this would happen. so how did you do this again, i think you should reorganize your method and rewrite it in lowercase as well. if it really did work for you, then it should for me. ive wanted to get back to 1.1.4 since i left it. now im on 2.1 and stuck. lets run this back.
    2009-01-08 04:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD