User Tag List

I have a lot of apps (4-5pages worth) and wanted to organize them.
    My only reason to jailbreak is to use the app "Cateories 2.22-2" but it crashes/freezes my iPhone so much.
    I have to force reboot. (holding power/home)

I can manage to make a folder add 5-10 apps before it locks up or freeze requiring me to hard reboot the iPhone.
    It only crashes trying to manage/create the folders, but using them is fine.

How do i fix this?

Tried to look for BigBoss Categories forum but didn't see any.

Steps i've taken
    -iPhone 2.2 restored to factory firmware
    -QuickPwn 2.22 jailbroke
    -Updated Cydia
    -Installed Categories 2.22-2
    -Created folders
    -Added few apps
    -BOOM iPhone locks up.
    2009-01-17 02:45 AM
    Categories has always crashed for me, even after I did a fresh install of 2.2 then used AptBackup to restore my jailbroken apps. But it's been especially testy as of late, and I've been having that same freeze/crash problem when trying to change anything in categories.

Maybe something we're both using is causing the problem? Like Supreme Preferences or Font Swap?
    2009-01-29 01:57 PM
    Same problem.
    2009-02-16 01:11 PM
    nothing is tampering with it it is just unstable on the newer firmwares

there hant been an update recently so its bound to have problems
    2009-02-17 07:01 AM
    I installed this because I wanted to reduce the number of pages but looks like this app is unstable.

My phone rebooted on its on in the middle of the first phone call I received after i installed Categories.

The loading time is kinda slow too.. anyone experience this?
    And it crashes almost every single time I'm in categories inserting apps into folders.
    2009-03-05 07:06 AM
    are there any substitutes? id really like to find something that keeps my ipod organized without a hassle.
    2009-03-29 07:18 PM
    are there any substitutes? id really like to find something that keeps my ipod organized without a hassle.
    dock + poof

poof hides all the icons... and dock brings them up with a quick menu any time.

or just use quickgold it hides and categorizes them in one app.
    Last edited by KiraXD; 2009-03-30 at 08:20 PM.
    2009-03-30 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD