Do most people JB?
    2009-01-31 05:55 AM
    i do. most people i know who have iphones do. so in my area...yes
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-01-31 06:05 AM
    I think most people do, unless your like some buisness man that doesnt even know what jb is and use your phone for your job and stuff.
    Other than that, most people do.
    2009-01-31 06:45 AM
    Most of them...Iphone has so many restrictions.If you wanna install so many funny&necessary 3rd party apps.,many improvements,themes ext. you have to do that...
    2009-02-01 02:14 PM
    Haha, on the contrary to everyone else's theories, I'm going to say almost no one out of the relative iPhone population does; maybe about 5% of all owners.

We've just been exposed to it more than others and feel like more people do than in actuality. Many, many iPhone owners are not up on technology, especially nowadays where everyone has a 3G, thus not many people even know what it is. I know I've seen a ton of iPhones on my campus and never seen one besides mine that's jailbroken.
    Respect your elders.
    2009-02-01 07:08 PM
    ^I agree its probably not as high in numbers as we might think from lurking around places like MMi. But I think its a higher average than 5% by a great deal.

Statistically, if you look at the numbers from this site, including members and visitors....(knowing if their on here, than 9/10 times their phone is gonna be hacked)......

Going by iphone sales.....we make up over 5% by ourselves
    2009-02-01 07:18 PM
    Really interesting replies, thanks.
    2009-02-09 02:05 AM
    None of my friends do, but I persuade them and show off the features and benefits of jailbreaking, such as themes, copying and pasting, SSHing, etc.

So in short, from my experiences: No
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

I can't find Cydia on app store
    2009-02-10 07:57 AM
    Most, as in majority? I think many records show that no, they do not. Most (if not all) on a site like this for sure do!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2009-02-10 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD