User Tag List

I had bought a jail broken Iphone 3g with 2.2.0 firmware. It had some contacts in it, so I thought to DELETE ALL CONTENTS and SETTING. After it finish with deleting and resetting.. my Iphone is not going anywhere from APPLE SIGN.

I brought it to DFU mode and now I see the cable plug sign, but when i connect it iphone it says THE IPHONE MAY BE DAMAAGED AND Cannot Activate the srvice. Which means I cant Quickpwn it.

I can only slide in to EMERGEMCY CALL. I think i have to do the Process of DIALING and taking it to the MODE.

If there is any other suggestion, please give me... what should I do ?

I just want to add that, when my iphone was stuck at APPLE SIGN, it kept on restarting after 15 mins or so. So i did following method

*Go to DFU mode(Turn off your phone,hold Power and Home,as the grey apple logo comes up,release the power button,but keep holding the home button and wait for iTunes to detect your phone in recovery mode).

After that my iphone screen shows ITUNE with pluging in cable... when I connected my iphone with ITUNE it said "Iphone maybe damage and can not be service activate"
    Last edited by sameer1977; 2009-02-04 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-02-04 05:47 AM
    OK

Ignoring the SPAM

Were there lots of Apps on the phone? Does it vibrate every 2 minutes? If so can you SSH onto it?

If not you are going to have to do a restore - if you can. Ive not heard of the 'Damaged phone' message but with any luck a clean restore should work but you will lose all the apps that are on it if they weren't yours.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-03-07 01:56 PM
    Once you are in DFU, and seeing error messages like this, its best to restore as a new phone and re-jailbreak.
    2009-03-07 03:23 PM
    Spam
    Please speak in English so everyone can understand your question.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2009-03-20 at 12:50 AM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-03-19 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD