Hey everyone,

I just updated my 3G to 2.2.1 using quickpwn and now can't SSH into my phone (using WinSCP) I have openSSH installed, and have checked the login settings in WinSCP.

ANyone have any suggestions on what I should do?
    2009-02-04 09:50 PM
    when i updated to 2.2 it took me an hour of trying to get in the first time. it sucked but worked eventually. thats my 10 cents on the issue
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-02-04 09:52 PM
    Check your iPhones ip address again. Sometimes it changes. winscp guide here SSH on Windows - ModMyi - Wiki
    Maybe check into diskaid instead of winscp
    2009-02-04 09:53 PM
    i use iphone browser myself....the only thing bad about it is that you cant change permissions....but i havent needed to do that at all
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    2009-02-04 09:55 PM
    I use Transmit(mac) one app for all my iPhone needs and my web sites too. 4 and counting
    Sorry to thread-jack
    2009-02-04 09:59 PM
    Check your iPhones ip address again. Sometimes it changes. winscp guide here SSH on Windows - ModMyi - Wiki
    Maybe check into diskaid instead of winscp
    I doub;e and triple checked my phones IP address and have it set correctly in WinSCP. Is the login info still the same? root/alpine?

I can access the phone through Diskaid, thanks for the tip. I'm just more familiar with WinSCP
    2009-02-04 10:43 PM
    I had that issue when I upgraded to 2.2. I had 2 concurrent issues one was with my Firewall and WinSCP. i had to give Win SCP full permission in my Kaspersky Internet Security firewall. I also for some reason had to set my POS Actiontec Verizon Fios router to port forward SSH. I also noticed that my iPhone's IP was not resolving in the router and had to manually fix that. Every so often I have the problem pop up but only when a new wireless device (aka my college student son coming home with his laptop and iphone) logs on the network.
    2009-02-04 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD