Can you reboot a tethered jailbroken iPod Touch on a computer with a different operating system than the one you originally jailbroke it on?

I jailbroke my computer at home on my laptop running Vista 64-bit, and have since rebooted it using my desktop computer which also runs Vista 64-bit. I'm at work now though on a computer running Windows XP, and I had to reboot my Touch, but it won't start up on this computer.

This happened to my the other day too & I had to wait until I got home to reboot it, but I'm wondering if I can do it on this computer & if so how?
    2009-02-20 05:21 PM
    Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same problem, and if it can't be rebooted on another computer with a different operating system, then I'm going to have to un-jailbreak it.

Ok, well...how did you reboot on Windows Vista 64-bit?? When I tried, I had to install LibUSB and it screwed up my USB ports and I just now fixed it.
    Last edited by eff3ctz; 2009-03-01 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-03-01 11:22 PM
    yes it can but you cant use that gui on vista 64... you will have to do it manually
    2009-03-02 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD