iPhone 3g 16gb, locked, jailbroken with Quickpwn, v2.2.1 baseband 2.30.03

Girlfriends phone she's "not sure" what happened, just won't boot. -If it is plugged into a wall adapter I can see the apple, i unplug it goes dead. when plugged into a pc or mac it will not show anything.
    -I can get into DFU mode, iTunes sees it, but is getting 1602,1601 errors when I try to restore.
    -Have tried on windows xp, windows vista, Tiger and Leopard.
    -I have tried to restore, shift+restore, winpwn, quickpwn, and Ziphone. The jailbreak apps sees the DFU mode but will not restore.
    -Also tried to get into restore mode, but nothing happens. I waited over two minutes holding the buttons.

That's about all I have, I am at a loss and want to see what you guys can come up with.
    2009-02-20 10:50 PM
    you pobobly werent actually in dfu mode when you tried to restore it

you dont just hold the buttons

hold both power and home for 10 sec then let go of the power button and continue to hold the home button for 10 sec

now you should have a black screen .... when you plug it in itunes should say it has detected it in recovery mode

now with the proper ipsw file shift click (windows) option click (mac) the restore button then browse for your ipsw file that you downloaded it should restor

iPod and iPhone Firmware Download
    2009-02-21 12:10 AM
    16xx errors show the phone is on dfu mode.
    1st delete device support file on itunes&kill the itunes helper
    Create a new custom fw
    Put it into dfu mode
    If you get some errors,close itunes&re-open it.
    Restore
    2009-02-21 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD